Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Everyone already talked about this but it's pretty divisive lol. I think it's pretty clear that he was doing a countdown and something would come during the "day" of Saturday but some people feel the other way. I understand I suppose

Ah, sorry I missed when it was discussed! That makes sense. TBH I would bet he just wanted to make his caption/the countdown sound more "interesting" so he separated days and nights without thinking very hard about it. Still a downer. Lol.

I think the problem is not her not releasing the album. The problem is her saying an specific day and then acting like she said nothing. I mean why give an specific date if you're not sure? And then if the album is not finished as her manager said why would she stay silent until that day? she knows well she has a fanbase waiting for that day and staying silent when she knows everything is not ok imo but well, let's see.

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

back from my beauty sleep to rejoin today's festivities xx

Good morning!! I'm glad you are back to join our  festivitiestenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, irvnex said:

I think the problem is not her not releasing the album. The problem is her saying an specific day and then acting like she said nothing. I mean why give an specific date if you're not sure? And then if the album is not finished as her manager said why would she stay silent until that day? she knows well she has a fanbase waiting for that day and staying silent when she knows everything is not ok imo but well, let's see.

She should tell us long time ago that the album is not coming. I think she'll do it a day before or she'll just release it and... It will be our "suptise" that she didn't lie at all

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

She should tell us long time ago that the album is not coming. I think she'll do it a day before or she'll just release it and... It will be our "suptise" that she didn't lie at all

honestly at this point i'd be more surprised if she actually release it that if she doesn't lmao. I was hoping it's all a surprise and that's why she's being silent but i lost hope when the manager said that.

7 minutes ago, irvnex said:

honestly at this point i'd be more surprised if she actually release it that if she doesn't lmao. I was hoping it's all a surprise and that's why she's being silent but i lost hope when the manager said that.

In 99,99% the album is not coming but what can stop us from madness and celebrating our disappointment every day. NO SHIT - Every 5 minutes

tenor.gif?itemid=4843598

Mmeow~

it's interesting how we're probably getting a magazine cover today and right before the release of fiily/tg double mv we got a billboard cover out of nowhere :hair: that photoshoot they did at the big house in the middle of nowhere (forgot the name) could be for billboard since today is the last saturday of the month as @RormanNockwell stated already. it's all pointing towards a magazine cover and honestly I'm here for it :hottie:  if it's a photoshoot so close to the release date then it definitely means the album is coming :hooker:bottoms up girls and gays

51 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

also i was reading the thread from what i missed and i just want to say that the negativity on here sucks. we know we ain’t getting the album today but it’s fun to talk about it like we are. otherwise, this thread would be boring. so calm down all you karen’s. it’s a joke. and that’s all i have to say on that. :nails:

Agreed! I don't think most of us are actually expecting much when we get overly excited and randomly decide that it's gonna drop at a certain time LOL it's just fun to speculate and pretend, and sooner or later something actually will happen and we'll get crazy excited for real. :sluttybunny:

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

COCC IS COMING TODAY LADIES! We won, we are winning and we will always win. Negative Nancies won't spoil our fun 0F8qACl.gif

My mind is very wrong and you are just right. Let's celebrate our victory. We finally won and the COCC is so big and worth waiting for to cum.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hyymj56ff0gduehr37

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Agreed! I don't think most of us are actually expecting much when we get overly excited and randomly decide that it's gonna drop at a certain time LOL it's just fun to speculate and pretend, and sooner or later something actually will happen and we'll get crazy excited for real. :sluttybunny:

exactly! speculating and pretending honestly gets me through the days or i’d legit go insane waiting. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, spencertmartin said:

Good morning, it's a nice Sunday morning in Australia, ready for some big cocc xx

14 inch  track COCC on the way!  It’s going to rip us apart ? 

P.S I’m going to miss the COCC jokes when it finally drops 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance