Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, irvnex said:

I think the problem is not her not releasing the album. The problem is her saying an specific day and then acting like she said nothing. I mean why give an specific date if you're not sure? And then if the album is not finished as her manager said why would she stay silent until that day? she knows well she has a fanbase waiting for that day and staying silent when she knows everything is not ok imo but well, let's see.

Last year, just after the release of NFR, she said she was just going to drop WHF without any fanfare as a kind of "surprise release." Since then, she's changed the title to COCC and given us a release date. She's also provided the world with a short clip of 'TJF' and mentioned 'TJF - WHF' on IG. Other cryptic comments have appeared, like those on JA's IG account.

To me, this suggests she IS still dropping COCC in early September, without any fanfare. To most of the world, it will still appear to be a 'surprise release.' IF she were going to drop it without fanfare, like Folk dropped, why would she provide album art, a lead single and a pre-order before the actual date of the album drop? What kind of surprise release is that? 

We may get something before 9/5 or we may get nothing until 9/5. Under the circumstances she's laid out (a 'surprise release'), I don't expect more until 9/5. Nor do I expect her to keep saying, "COCC will be released on 9/5." She's said it once, and hasn't altered that. 

51 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

I hope I’m not the only one who is not getting impatient. 

I’m not impatient because Lana gave us NFR a year ago, she gave us her audiobook last month and next month she will be giving us a published poetry book. Lana has been giving us a lot in a short period of time. Nothing to complain about.

I see where you're coming from, but the annoyance comes from her giving us a concrete date (September 5) more than once, and not elaborating on it for 3 months, and now it's supposedly in a week. we just want clarity

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Last year, just after the release of NFR, she said she was just going to drop WHF without any fanfare as a kind of "surprise release." Since then, she's changed the title to COCC and given us a release date. She's also provided the world with a short clip of 'TJF' and mentioned 'TJF - WHF' on IG. Other cryptic comments have appeared, like those on JA's IG account.

To me, this suggests she IS still dropping COCC in early September, without any fanfare. To most of the world, it will still appear to be a 'surprise release.' IF she were going to drop it without fanfare, like Folk dropped, why would she provide album art, a lead single and a pre-order before the actual date of the album drop? What kind of surprise release is that? 

We may get something before 9/5 or we may get nothing until 9/5. Under the circumstances she's laid out (a 'surprise release'), I don't expect more until 9/5. Nor do I expect her to keep saying, "COCC will be released on 9/5." She's said it once, and hasn't altered that. 

i somewhat agree but the problem is that she has delayed albums before without saying anything for months. so it could really be a surprise, hence the silence, or it could be delayed, hence the silence. this year idk what to believe. 

16 minutes ago, AFFA said:

OK so I did a bit of digging and last year Billboard tweeted the cover story on August 22nd (Thursday) at 7:25PM EST.  And another article about Lana on August 29th (Thursday) at 5:50PM EST. idk if it's indicative of anything though... General time for a tweet from them about Lana would be 5-8PM EST? lmao idk...

of course i’ll be at work then ughh :crying2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

35 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

guys you know that this hairdresser propably meant VMAs right.. Lana is nominated and she will propably attend and he will do her hair

VMA's are on 31th I think. Doesnt fit the "ThReE dAys FoUr MiDnIgHTs" thing.

Me being insane for COCC. Me pressing f5 Lana's insta every 5 minutes for all day. Me even preparing a victory gif if Lana is going to give us something today. Me crazy idiot boi.

giphy.gif

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Wow this is so tasteless, I really hope no one on here is doing this.

KFcCxvD.png

I saw it. Cringe. But look at the comments. 90% of them are from Lana's fans. He did it aaall for fame-

Mmeow~

13 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Wow this is so tasteless, I really hope no one on here is doing this.

KFcCxvD.png

i reported it for bullying/harassment and y’all should do the same!!! 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose