Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

good morning everyone, i have awaken from my slumber. :clapback:

i had a dream last night that lana had her vma performance and it was controversial, i saw people on here talk about it's aesthetics and such, but i was so drowsy this morning that's all i could remember!

anyways... album cover and tracklist coming TODAY! Facebook Lana Del Rey GIF - Facebook LanaDelRey Oscar GIFs

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

why did he do that tho.. yesterday he was liking comments "one midnight left" and now he quiet. but he didnt delete the post. maybe it really was just a hair appointment......

She is just getting more blonde and we thought it was COCC

0YnL0Kf.gif

3 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Delete your account and revoke your stan card then :pls:. Saying that the song from Godlymoon is "the worst"... I swear the absolute absence of taste :nails:

chill, it's the only song from Honeymoon that I don't like. :rollin: Gives me James Bond vibes, maybe that's why

Cmon Lana! I’m bartending brunch for the first time since pre quarantine and I need your help to get me through the day (I already listened to the entirety of NFR during the shift and I’ve moved on to FKA’s Magdalene) 

Just now, Elias943 said:

chill, it's the only song from Honeymoon that I don't like. :rollin: Gives me James Bond vibes, maybe that's why

if that's the only song from Godlymoon you don't like then you're forgiven. You have to listen to 24 till you like it tho :yesnod:

Anyway back on topic: Chemtrails COCC over the Club Country is COMING y'all :hottie:

He's probably still asleep ya'll

And let's not forget it's a Saturday, he's probably gonna go hiking, eat some salad, meet with some clients and then go home,  make dinner, binge watch some Netflix originals, have a shower, do his nightly skincare routine, get tucked into bed and THEN post on his IG before he puts his head on the pillow

Patience is a virtue my loves

tenor.gif?itemid=12866766

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

why did he do that tho.. yesterday he was liking comments "one midnight left" and now he quiet. but he didnt delete the post. maybe it really was just a hair appointment......

It's not even 10 am in LA...so something could still happen ...stay hopeful :pray:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i dont think hes gonna post shit after we dragged him

Ikr the shenanigans and unprofessionalism... far too much. Amateur stans are the ones who harass ppl. :judgingu:

it’s like at least wait until the end of Saturday to act like an unhinged maniac. :smokes3: