Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Me reading her "Question for the culture: how come when Gaga delays her album its 'socially conscious' but when I do it, my fans flip out" on Sept. 5th 

Angelina-Jolie-Looking-Bored-Then-Surpri

It's not not finished

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

no no Honeymoon's amazinnng. Norman too. 
BTD, Paradise/UV.
I consider LFL like. she's cool. 

I can't really rank them, but I just sorta did tho so.. 

and it's ok bc its ur opinioooon. really tho hahahahahaha

Yay I'm glad someone agrees, I love LFL alot it's such a good album, I fell so in love with it when I first heard it!!! 

AHHHHH yessss 

2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Me reading her "Question for the culture: how come when Gaga delays her album its 'socially conscious' but when I do it, my fans flip out" on Sept. 5th 

HAHA eye- 

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

cus we know she got excited which is warranted happy for her heya but it always seems like an afterthought w her when she does so it's like 'ven w the delay announcement mm yeah 247343441324237c7b14825bf2339e41.gif

UV/Honeymoon

24 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

giphy.gif

me waiting for it, excited to have something to tell my therapist this week 

If I had money to pay for a therapist (which I probably desperately need) I swear they would most definitely know some of your usernames by heart :dorothy3:

no fighting pls!! luv u! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

If I had money to pay for a therapist (which I probably desperately need) I swear they would most definitely know some of your usernames by heart :dorothy3:

no fighting pls!! luv u! x

Only because you said so xx

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

no fighting pls!! luv u! x

Oh no I wasn't going to fight, dear Elle. AlexParliament obviously can tell us anything he wants but I thought I'd just let him know it's getting a bit unrealistic at this point and nobody believes these stories anymore. I'm already done lol

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

but does anyone really think we're getting the record? i think at this point, a sep 4th announcement'd be great, pre-order and then maybe? but. no yeah that's the end of the sentence. we got to page 854. 

Just now, schoolkiddreams said:

the music video for Tulsa Jesus freak 

the hommeeeee. and the eerie vibes. cheeeeck. 

UV/Honeymoon

This might be my delusion talking but I'm 99% sure that COTCC is coming this week.

• She's been working on this for OVER A YEAR. She first talked about it in August 2019.
  • She sounded super confident about her new record being released on September 5th when she talked about it in May.
  • She was in contact with Jack right after her "Question for the culture" Instagram post
    (meaning the whole drama surrounding the post definitely did not delay her time focusing on the music)
  • Her manager did post FOUR WEEKS ago that it's coming """"soon"""". Soon could be this week.
    (IT'S COMING YOU LITTLE BITCHES)
  • She's been shooting a music video and possibly an album trailer all weekend.
  • She's being super secretive, has only posted one selective snippet so far. She wants this to be the surprise she promised it would be.

COTCC IS COMING FRIDAY/SATURDAY WE WON

Spoiler

Tbh you guys I have no hope that this is gonna be released this week but I'M TRYING OK. 

How did we go from a luxurious garden to a dusty chicken farm in a day? 

Then again, maybe this shoot is for Tulsa Jesus Freak. “We should go back to our Kansas/Arkansas” (the farm supposed to be ‘Kansas/Arkansas” imagery because it’s takes money and time to actually fly to the real place)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

How did we go from a luxurious garden to a dusty chicken farm in a day? 

Then again, maybe this shoot is for Tulsa Jesus Freak. “We should go back to our Kansas/Arkansas” (the farm supposed to be ‘Kansas/Arkansas” imagery because it’s takes money and time to actually fly to the real place)

QUEEN OF SHOOTING MUSIC VIDEOS IN BULK

SHE NEVER STOPS WORKING, BLESS HER

The fact that she hasn’t posted anything for the first anniversary of NFR makes me believe the next post will be related to the album. She was posting so much and then suddenly went silent

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~