Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

18 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

Guys what do you think.. will chuck and charliee be in video??:oprah3:

I predict they will be. itll be some exotic country club feel and I feel this isnt TFJ OR WHF related. Maybe its for a song we dont know or title track, I just feel like that

35 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

Guys what do you think.. will chuck and charliee be in video??:oprah3:

This would actually be a very good thing because Charlie is hot and if Chunk's in it, it means she isn't shooting it.

Win-win.

Also she shot FIILY/TG (or at least, part of it) in early July last year because she was in Europe and in that live stream with Ed before one of her shows she talked about how she fell off the surfboard or whatever. Then she first showed footage of it in the album trailer on August 2nd.

So that took roughly a month to edit, for reference.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Some thoughts:

-At this point I don't need a single +music video before the album drops  (  believing she releases the album this week) 

-It would be nice if she drops a music video on the  release day of the album 

-Imagine we only heard 35 seconds (TJF snippet) from the album before we get it!!!! That would mean an almost complete unheard album!!!:kris:

I have a feel she will post something on Wednesday & Friday :

Album trailer  on Wednesday + a random selfie on instagram with the  caption " This week"

The album trailer is similiar to LFL meaning that there will be a monologue but no snippets and it was shot at the Eric Lloyd Wright House + Complex

reveals album cover +tracklist on Friday 

My new record " Chemtrails Over The Countryclub " is out tomorrow on all streaming services along with a  music video for one of my fave songs off  the  new album . You can pre order the physical copies now but they will be out later this year!!

L

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I shazamed the TJF snippet this morning but Shazam still doesn't recognize it

also checked ASCAP Repertoire and PPL Repertoire but there are no new registrations

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

How did we go from a luxurious garden to a dusty chicken farm in a day? 

Then again, maybe this shoot is for Tulsa Jesus Freak. “We should go back to our Kansas/Arkansas” (the farm supposed to be ‘Kansas/Arkansas” imagery because it’s takes money and time to actually fly to the real place)

she has the (free) range

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Are we thinking these tweets are 

1) Jack being a CRACC head

2) Teasing a bleachers release

3) Something to do with Lana and COCC will take the sadness out of Saturday next Saturday (since curiously he tweets this every Saturday for a month now)

Cracc.jpg 

Cracc2.jpg 

Do you remember when that predictions 2020 account posted that a singer won’t put on the album a song that was “leaked” by the artist himself and that would make the fans mad? What if it’s Lana with TJF?

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

3) Something to do with Lana and COCC will take the sadness out of Saturday next Saturday (since curiously he tweets this every Saturday for a month now)

Cracc.jpg 

Cracc2.jpg 

i guess its not lana related :rip:

image.png

3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Cracc.jpg 

Cracc2.jpg 

I think someone confirmed it's a Bleachers lyric but I don't remember who or how.

ETA: What @Dominikx4 just said

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Do you remember when that predictions 2020 account posted that a singer won’t put on the album a song that was “leaked” by the artist himself and that would make the fans mad? What if it’s Lana with TJF?

Forget it, it’s about Ariana

0YnL0Kf.gif

27 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Cracc.jpg 

Cracc2.jpg 

it was confirmed for b3

also I need a clairo and lana collab