Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Maybe someone already said this but if you check Chuck's IG stories, in one of the photos she has the same hairstyle as Lana in the flannel tits out photos (and the poetry readings but we don't talk about those). Is she playing a body double for Lana? Are they going to be twins? Maybe creepy twins like in the shining.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

What would happen if we emailed some paparazzi about Lana filming at that farm .. would we get pap pics?

Well, they aren’t going to do it for free that’s for sure. Also, we don’t know how long they’ll be filming at that farm. Excuse my last edits :toofunny:

Edited by cinnamongirI

she said the album would be out 12-13 months after NFR

she said it would be a "surprise" aka no promo

source code still says 2020 

I'm being an optimist for once 

watch me come back to this on Fri/Sat and regret it  :slayty:

5 hours ago, BlueINK said:

I'm sorry but I'll just HAVE to say this now. You seem to have seen everything and you have also been everywhere. Your dad is a Grammy nominated something so you know absolutely everything about the music biz, your dad is coincidentally also an alcoholic and once drove you somewhere as a child while being drunk so you know exactly what it's like living with an alcoholic and now you've seen the twin towers go down in person, as a child. You know a bit much to be real tbh...

Well, I can't change what I have seen and experienced. This is why I see a therapist. I don't know everyone's age on here. But some may have been born after 9/11 or may be too young to remember. But what I saw on that day was real. 9/11 to me is no laughing matter because I was alive for it. I don't know if they teach kids about it in school today, but they should. 

Not getting an album on a certain day does not compare to seeing those towers come down and thousands dying. 

Came here to find 50+ new pages and the first thing I see is a monkey sitting on a tractor on the set of Lanas music video.. What the hell is happening? I'm more than scared for the aesthetics ...   :derpna2: :oprah2: :whoopi:  

so lana didn’t even mention NFR’s first birthday. so weird

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

Editing a music video in less than a week challenge

ezgif-5-213b8619c71e.gif

let’s just hope we get some vibrant colours a la SOC and not the Black and white disappointment that was MTWBT (even tho it wasn’t that bad but....)

:nails:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I feel like this album might have some controversial/misunderstood aspects like her question for the culture Instagram post and maybe she doesn’t want to deal with the backlash more than once so she is going to release everything all at one time. She did say there would be “tinges of what I’ve been pondering in the upcoming album” during that very post. Chemtrails over the Country Club reminds me of toxins within the community like poisoned rich people at the country club or something. I’m not sure if that makes sense, but it seems like she is coming for the culture and it might not be perceived well amongst her peers. I don’t think she is going to hold back anymore and I love that. She seems very free now and I think it’s important to give her the space to create the album she wants to create. I’ll definitely be a little upset if nothing comes within the next week, but I understand that she’s perfecting the album and the visuals. She is coming and I think it’s going to be epic. 

Hello everybody, I'm back :mj:

I was away for the week end and I wasn't able to follow the thread during these past two days... what did I miss?

I read that she shot a video or maybe two, I even saw that there was a monkey head involved? What's the tea? Is the good sis finally embracing her furry nature? :mj:

Lanarat.png