Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Hello everybody, I'm back :mj:

I was away for the week end and I wasn't able to follow the thread during these past two days... what did I miss?

I read that she shot a video or maybe two, I even saw that there was a monkey head involved? What's the tea? Is the good sis finally embracing her furry nature? :mj:

You missed my attempt to do a cover art :makeup:

https://imgur.com/a/3M7CaRo

If ''Tulsa Jesus Freak'' snippet is any indication of what ''Chemtrails over the Country Club'' has to offer, best to scrap that whole thing. And I'm saying this for her own sake.

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

You missed my attempt to do a cover :makeup:

https://imgur.com/a/3M7CaRo

I really like this grainy aesthetic and I wish she'd do something in that vein, with a lot of green on the cover and her in a white tennis suit! A serve!

And I love that you used the Ford Del Rey logo of her old videos, that would be a nice throwback :mj2:

Bravo! 

Lanarat.png

Just now, Jared said:

If ''Tulsa Jesus Freak'' snippet is any indication of what ''Chemtrails over the Country Club'' has to offer, best to scrap that whole thing. And I'm saying this for her own sake.

No

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

:judgingu::awk:

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

Get out of here lol. Always belittling Lana and her artistry. 

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

:stareney3:

wtf

0YnL0Kf.gif

6 minutes ago, Jared said:

the song isnt even out yet pipe down

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I really like this grainy aesthetic and I wish she'd do something in that vein, with a lot of green on the cover and her in a white tennis suit! A serve!

And I love that you used the Ford Del Rey logo of her old videos, that would be a nice throwback :mj2:

Bravo! 

Thank you, Fart! Let's not manifest that much grain on the actual cover :creep:... And I didn't know there was a ford called Del Rey :delicious:

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

Damn ma, is it really that serious?

Just now, TheHardestWhite said:

Me when im tasteless

Gotta say I don’t hate it but I don’t love it! Like the snippet is ok, I’ll form a proper opinion when I hear the whole song.