Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

did anyone try to contact Qobuz? Thats the site that leaked nfr snippets so it means they have albums in advance. I would try to email them but you have to have an acc and the site is not available in my country

49 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Imagine scraping a whole album of 12-16 songs based on a 30 second poor quality snippet ?

but is he REALLY that wrong? 

There's nothing really special about that snippet. It's cute but it's literally Cinnamon Girl 2.0

Tbh I personally wouldn't want a whole record sounding like Cinnamon Girl. I like it and I played it a lot but for some reason it's been gradually going flat - which rarely happens with Lana songs. 

I get that it's just a snippet though and we shouldn't jump to conclusions, despite this thread may very well be re-branded "Jumping Over the Conclusions Club".

1 minute ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

but is he REALLY that wrong? 

There's nothing really special about that snippet. It's cute but it's literally Cinnamon Girl 2.0

Tbh I personally wouldn't want a whole record sounding like Cinnamon Girl. I like it and I played it a lot but for some reason it's been gradually going flat - which rarely happens with Lana songs. 

I get that it's just a snippet though and we shouldn't jump to conclusions, despite this thread may very well be re-branded "Jumping Over the Conclusions Club".

Cinnamon Girl is a tired vapid bore that rightfully got dragged in that article.

TJF, on the other hand, is  practically already a staple Lana song just with the inclusion of the mystical "We should go back to Arkansas". 

Don't know why everyone is so obsessed with this "TJF is CG 2.0" shit. Yeah there are some similarities but it's not like they are super similar. At least based on this supershort snippet. TJF seems to be much less dark and dramatic and more breezy and summer-ish, with that tropicsl percussion and MTWBT-esque choir

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The way Lana teased the NFR snippets was a bad move, and I wonder if she read this forum because it's strange to me how she has only posted TJF this era and nothing else.

As far as I know, this forum is where a lot of stans expressed their annoyance with the copious amounts of snippets she shared so I do have to wonder if she lurks...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Don’t get too attached on the snippet. Remember when nfr snippets sounded eventually different on the album ?!

unpopular opinion that I’m thinking, Lana dropping the track Chemtrails Over the Country Club on September 5th because fuck it the word ‘record’ has dual meaning for Lana.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Cinnamon Girl is a tired vapid bore that rightfully got dragged in that article.

TJF, on the other hand, is  practically already a staple Lana song just with the inclusion of the mystical "We should go back to Arkansas". 

OK but you're talking lyrics here, which I agree with, TJF seems a lot more thought out, but I'm talking about the instrumentals. It feels like when they were playing around with beats and drum machines and ended up ruining How To Disappear. That is a direction I do not wish for them to go. That would be a nightmare. 

2 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

Don’t get too attached on the snippet. Remember when nfr snippets sounded eventually different on the album ?!

unpopular opinion that I’m thinking, Lana dropping the track Chemtrails Over the Country Club on September 5th because fuck it the word ‘record’ has dual meaning for Lana.

Wait did she ever mention the album being called Chemtrails or was it only her “record” ?? You could be right and the album is actually still White Hot Forever ? 

2 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Wait did she ever mention the album being called Chemtrails or was it only her “record” ?? You could be right and the album is actually still White Hot Forever ? 

she said chemtrails over the country club in her video