Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Fart Deco said:

The two different sets really confuse me about the vibes of this project... they could be for two separate tracks or just for one (like WC mv which shift between two scenes during the verse and chorus)... can’t wait to see what’s her plan! She has the mind of a mastermind, after all!

white hot forever: tulsa jesus freak? :creepna:

23 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Wait did she ever mention the album being called Chemtrails or was it only her “record” ?? You could be right and the album is actually still White Hot Forever ? 

Apparently now it's called

"Chimpanzees Over the Country Club"

4 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

white hot forever: tulsa jesus freak? :creepna:

Hold hawn... we could be onto something :mj:

Double mv incoming with Lana in the role of the White Hottie Forever and the Tractor Chimp as the Tulsa Jesus Freak!

Lanarat.png

14 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Why would she sing "keep that bottle with/at your hand my man" when she wants him to come into her bed?

ezgif-5-213b8619c71e.gif

There's a reason why some people call her Anal Del Rey

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well ladies i'm back after having read 70 new pages:rip: So we think COCC announcement is happening today? It's 9am in 3 minutes. I am ready to be hurt again :nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Well ladies i'm back after having read 70 new pages:rip: So we think COCC announcement is happening today? It's 9am in 3 minutes. I am ready to be hurt again :nails:

I'm sure the announcement is coming this week, not sure about today though :nails:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

3 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

bitch y u haven’t already recorded first single music video?:gurl:

not your avi looking like a gta san andreas pedestrian in las venturas

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

um guys remember when we found that Chemtrails review on WhatsOn? I texted the reviewer back then and he responded now. He said he works for press so he gets advance copies sent to him. When i told him about eds response, he said its not unusual for albums to be still tweaked till the release date and its really odd that the review was taken down. Idk, i would take that with a grain of salt since the review was super short and weird

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

um guys remember when we found that Chemtrails review on WhatsOn? I texted the reviewer back then and he responded now. He said he works for press so he gets advance copies sent to him. When i told him about eds response, he said its not unusual for albums to be still tweaked till the release date and its really odd that the review was taken down. Idk, i would take that with a grain of salt since the review was super short and weird

Just me or does that sound like a massive lie? Why would reviewers get unfinished albums? Like ever ?

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

It's interesting you see it that way, because I saw, and still see, NFR in exactly the opposite way---for the most part, as a weak, almost content-free capitulation to Woke culture, and Woke culture responded, for the most part, in the affirmative. Tracks like 'CA,' 'LS,' CG,' 'FIILY' and 'HIAB' are, for me, among her worst and laziest songs. Those are tracks she could compose in her sleep. 

I don't know what's coming next, with COCC, but I'm not expecting her to not be "holding back" after NFR.

As I see it, she was't 'holding back' on earlier songs like 'BTD,' 'Cola,' 'Gods & Monsters,' 'West Coast,' 'Old Money,' '13 Beaches,' 'Heroin' and many of her unreleased songs from 2012 on.  

I agree, I don’t think she was holding back in the beginning either. I think she started holding back after she received so much criticism. She played it safe with NFR and was praised. She didn’t win the Grammy and I honestly don’t think she cares anymore. I don’t think she’s going to hold back on COCC bc of what she said in the question for the culture Instagram. She said we would be hearing more of her thoughts on that topic. She was attacking the culture in the post. Who knows though. 

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

omggg she’s coming!!! :defeated:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

um guys remember when we found that Chemtrails review on WhatsOn? I texted the reviewer back then and he responded now. He said he works for press so he gets advance copies sent to him. When i told him about eds response, he said its not unusual for albums to be still tweaked till the release date and its really odd that the review was taken down. Idk, i would take that with a grain of salt.

I think he's a scam but, to be sure, ask him if the album cover in the article was real, If he says yes then it's obviously lying :mj2:

Lanarat.png