Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

What's sheridan saying in his story i can't play it rn please someone!

Look who it is, going for dinner, with my favourite guy wooewow, helloo, so cute, hey, hehehe, so cute 

.. disturbing

3 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Look who it is, going for dinner, with my favourite guy wooewow, helloo, so cute, hey, hehehe, so cute 

.. disturbing

Omg loving the creepy vibes this era ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

.. disturbing

Hes going to kill lana oh god someone save her

Not you guys saying she won't release the album because she's too quiet. No one had any idea Taylor was releasing folklore until she decided to announce it 12 hours before release :mariah: 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

is she gonna try and pull a T-Swift on us? like is she gonna announce COCC the same day/the day before its release? i honestly hope so cus we got less than a week left until sep 5th and I feel like having a mental breakdown:defeated:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Just now, Cacciatore said:

Not you guys saying she won't release the album because she's too quiet. No one had any idea Taylor was releasing folklore until she decided to announce it 12 hours before release :mariah: 

She’s not going to release it because Sheridan has “dealt” with her :hdu::excited:

Just now, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

She’s not going to release it because Sheridan has “dealt” with her :hdu::excited:

It's a conceptual album honey. Chemtrails Over The Country Club will explore the death of Lana Del Rey on a luxurious Country Club during the apocalypse. The world has been destroyed, the human population it's almost extinct but a group of rich people managed to survive in a bunker. After the solar flare that destroyed everything they came out and started living at the country club, but things are getting worse by the day and a poisonous chemtrail is threatning the lives of all of them.

This album will represent the end of the world Lana created and her own death. There won't be Lana Del Rey after this album because Lizzy Grant will emerge again as the true artist. It's all fantasy :mariah:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

6 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Omfg :ohmy:

Edit: omg in his next story he’s saying “I love you too much wowoowow” - he’s going to kill Lana confirmed  

someone needs to go check on her tf we want cocc

SOMEINE SAVE HER FOR THE LOVE OF TULSA JESUS FREAK

9 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

It's a conceptual album honey. Chemtrails Over The Country Club will explore the death of Lana Del Rey on a luxurious Country Club during the apocalypse

Holy shit this actually sounds amazing. I would love this from her at some point. An album titled “the death of Lana del Rey” would be a literal dream. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I randomly opened YouTube on my phone after some hours of no social media and the first thing I saw was a video with Lana Del Rey - on the title and a thumbnail I didn't recognize, I almost had a heart attack :icant:

It was actually a video someone made for Get Drunk....... I had half a second of hope 

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

is she gonna announce COCC the same day/the day before its release

except that she announced it in May, which is why we have  thread for it and are obsessively speculating about it . 

Spoiler

tbh Lana actually following thru on something she promised, when she promised it, is more surprising than her dropping an album outta nowhere. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

If she pulls through with this release date, we will have a minimum of 10-11 amazing songs at the end of this week, and the best part is the whole album will sound fresh as she has not teased the songs to death. 

The possibility of this surreal experience gives me the chills 

nF70D0F.png

1 hour ago, Cacciatore said:

It's a conceptual album honey. Chemtrails Over The Country Club will explore the death of Lana Del Rey on a luxurious Country Club during the apocalypse. The world has been destroyed, the human population it's almost extinct but a group of rich people managed to survive in a bunker. After the solar flare that destroyed everything they came out and started living at the country club, but things are getting worse by the day and a poisonous chemtrail is threatning the lives of all of them.

This album will represent the end of the world Lana created and her own death. There won't be Lana Del Rey after this album because Lizzy Grant will emerge again as the true artist. It's all fantasy :mariah:

Omfg, this is why I love LB