Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, California said:

Maybe not the caption but I just watched the entire video again and nowhere does she say September 5th. She just says that her new record is special as well. Didn't know you could edit videos after you post

I don’t think she did. I just rewatched it and there are no breaks. And the original post that said sept 5th is still up. 

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

I don’t think she did. I just rewatched it and there are no breaks. And the original post that said sept 5th is still up. 

I could have sworn she mentioned it in the video but i'm probably crazy.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, California said:

Maybe not the caption but I just watched the entire video again and nowhere does she say September 5th. She just says that her new record is special as well. Didn't know you could edit videos after you post

5 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I watched it last week and looked at the post. She always just mentioned the name of the record in the video, and the post with September 5th is still there 

they only thing she said on the video was the name of the album, "my new record chemtrails over the country club", and she only posted the date on the question for the culture picture, not on the caption, at least that's what i remember

7 minutes ago, California said:

I could have sworn she mentioned it in the video but i'm probably crazy.

i think she just mentioned the title of the album but she didn't mention sep 5th on the video

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

26 minutes ago, California said:

that’s because u can’t :eyeroll3:

we have to stay strong ladies. cocc is coming this weekend!!! :grinds:

i just realized that if Lana got the date wrong and it actually drops September 4th, we only have 3 days (since albums usually drop at 9PM PST on the night before the release) until we have a new Lana album... I'm actually so excited.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

i just realized that if Lana got the date wrong and it actually drops September 4th, we only have 3 days (since albums usually drop at 9PM PST on the night before the release) until we have a new Lana album... I'm actually so excited.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’m going to say what everyone else is thinking. I don’t care.

COCC is a social construct.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

17 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

I feel like this album might have some controversial/misunderstood aspects like her question for the culture Instagram post and maybe she doesn’t want to deal with the backlash more than once so she is going to release everything all at one time. She did say there would be “tinges of what I’ve been pondering in the upcoming album” during that very post. Chemtrails over the Country Club reminds me of toxins within the community like poisoned rich people at the country club or something. I’m not sure if that makes sense, but it seems like she is coming for the culture and it might not be perceived well amongst her peers. I don’t think she is going to hold back anymore and I love that. She seems very free now and I think it’s important to give her the space to create the album she wants to create. I’ll definitely be a little upset if nothing comes within the next week, but I understand that she’s perfecting the album and the visuals. She is coming and I think it’s going to be epic. 

Definitely agree. On LFL or NFR she's been throwing in the occasional "fuck" (Cherry...) but that wasn't really anything shocking. I feel like COCC is gonna have more of a Fucked My Way Up To The Top vibe, more aggressive and with more controversial lyrics.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

2 hours ago, irvnex said:

the way i've been waiting for this all hyped up bc i thought it would be the best thing of this summer... i really hate this woman

really thought u were gonna have fun huh?

nobody's having fun in a LDR pre-release era - except LDR 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible