Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, imenos said:

whos qobuz ,someone update me pls 

streaming service that 'leaked' some NFR previews 

edit: why do I always get ninjed when I try to answer a question, I can't :crying5:

o lorrr- ..agenn... a fucking gen...nothing new nothin chang-same ol shit---same olll fuc-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

o lorrr- ..agenn... a fucking gen...nothing new nothin chang-same ol shit---same olll fuc-

I suggest a Tame Impala cover 

New Era, Same Old Delusions

39 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Anyways logging off before @AFFA reminds everyone that I said I was going to bed numerous times in the thread x

:lmao::crai:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

About QOBUZ, I've sent them a message the other days asking about release dates and they replied to me that they don't have information about any upcoming release. I can post a screencap of that convo if you guys want, but it's in French. 

So there's that. 

(Sorry I said was going to update you guys a couple pages back, totally forgot :toofunny:)

Just now, MAX DEL REY said:

About QOBUZ, I've sent them a message the other days asking about release dates and they replied to me that they don't have information about any upcoming release. I can post a screencap of that convo if you guys want, but it's in French. 

So there's that. :crossed:

lmfao they'll be so pissed when they receive all our emails I-

okay guys so I found something maybe 

https://timgate.it/intrattenimento/musica/5-album-da-ascoltare-settembre-2020.vum

here they list a few upcoming releases and when they mention Lana's, as you can see right under the pic, they credit Universal Music Italy directly 

so it might be official 

We’re so desperate for info, all Lana needs to do is post a single tweet.

”C ya Sep 5”  would even work for me at this point. Or a “album delayed” like...that’s all

"Don’t forget me"