Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

While it’s unpopular opinion, I would love a country record! Something in the vein of Chris Isaak, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Ann Margaret, Skeeter Davis, and early Elvis but with heavier and fuller instrumentation would be amazing! Kind of like an updated version of Lana’s demos and songs from 2007!

i would have NO issue with this :crying5:

i think if lana were to do country, it would be like classic country, sweet acoustic, rock songs with a slight twang, but not beers, trucks 'n booty kind of country :hooker:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

i think if lana were to do country, it would be like classic country, sweet acoustic, rock songs with a slight twang, but not beers, trucks 'n booty kind of country :hooker:

I would kill for folk country (is that a thing, it’s what Chris Isaac is in my head lol)

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

10 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

Last complex shoot she was on a farm upon a horse 

that was V Magazine and only because Steven Klein owns these horses, i doubt its for a magazine shoot

image.png

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

Yes, I think so too! And to be honest, I think this record will really sound like her stuff from 2007. The chorus in Tulsa Jesus Freak with the pulsing but minimal instrumentation really reminds me of Trash Magic! And with her current look, recent road-tripping activities, and music video sets, I really think this will be a mixture between what we’ve come to love about Lana since Born to Die and her “motel-noir” sound from before that!