Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This is SO cool. It's so nice and refreshing to hear an artist be totally transparent and upfront just verbally detailing the plans for a release. It's so personable. The video looks like it will be such a fun and big production. Wow!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

OH MY FUCKING GOD ALL I ASKED HAPPENED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE FUCKING SERVEEEEEEEEEE NEIL KRUG BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie::angie:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I don't even care if it's delayed. I didn't have my bets on the early September date even being true lol. The fact that Neil is shooting the video and that it seems to have an actual budget and Lana looking STUNNING more than makes up for :defeated:

Jesus Christ I am having the worst possible day at work and she’s managed to make it better with just that little announcement :defeated: I legit can’t believe she said something, I was genuinely expecting radio silence, but she came through :ohmy:

she really enjoys torturing you gays I think its her favourite pastime like I bet she lurks on here with her long arclyic nailz scrolling on her broken iPhone screen cackling to herself...2030 she really had the nerve djjdjdj YALL. 

The STYLING...THE VINTAGE CAR...THE HAIR..NEIL FUCKING KRUG...last era was minimum effort but THIS ERA IS GONNA BE BALLS TO THE WALL LIKE I CAN TELL

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i literally took a 20 minute nap not expecting anything and literally the moment i woke up, i got thos ig notification and when is watched the video istg i almost cry. SHE LOOKS STUNNING

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

I am guessing LMLYLAW is coming in the next two weeks, the title track will be late September with a pre-order and video, and the album mid-October :kiss2:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

she looks AMAZING (dying for the hair, wowwww) but damn lana you couldn't tell us that the album is coming in a specific month even? i read this as saying that the album is not coming this month, but maybe a single is? either way, new music soon!! and a neil video?!

aOaIzH2.gif