Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, California said:

Let Me Love You Like a Woman probably on the 18th, with Chemtrails over the Country Club being released closer towards the album in mid to late October. 

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. STOP :horror:

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

BRTHRS VIDEOS ARE FUCKING TRIPPY AS HELL? The idea that “chemtrails” are a representation of cocaine now seems not far fetched... what if there’s some type of drug being taken and it sends her into a crazy high

i thought she didn't get down like that anymore

anyways that video really does feel like a national anthem sequel, at least stylistically. 

i love how she's already put more effort into this one video than she did into like all of NFR combined lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Let Me Love You Like a Woman

Tulsa Jesus Freak:White Hot Forever

Chemtrails over the Country Club

all of the song titles better be lengthy or my made up OCD will jump out

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lanasgirl said:

U GUYS

Isn’t Chip Chrome on Instagram the lead singer Jesse Rutherford of The Neighborhood?

He commented on the post: “♥️?

DOES THAT MEAN......?

COLLAB CONFIRMED.

They already collaborated last year, let's hope they'll release it on their new album that's coming out on the 25th!!

ok i would NOT be mad if lana delays the album to October and this friday we get a single and/or pre-order. :kris:

i just hope she continues to promote the album throughout this month so we're not left unfed. :taylor:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

no chuck pics

this is way better what ive been praying for

Let's not forget that Neil shot pictures for Honeymoon too and she ended up chosing Chuck's one as a cover :mj:

Anyways I can't picture a BRTHR video over a slow song/ballad... so COCC title track uptempo banger bop confirmed!!

Lanarat.png

7 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

BRTHRS VIDEOS ARE FUCKING TRIPPY AS HELL? The idea that “chemtrails” are a representation of cocaine now seems not far fetched... what if there’s some type of drug being taken and it sends her into a crazy high

in that case i can already hear twitter cunts saying she's glamorizing drugs, she's cancelled etc

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

So, a video for "Chemtrails over the country club" (title track) that is coming out after the promo single, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, which is coming 'soon', and the album after that?

I'm guessing Late October/Early November for the actual album then.

No idea when LMLYLAW is coming out either :noparty: I'm happy but also sad lol