Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Let Me Love You Like a Woman : lead

and yet, she teased Tulsa Jesus Freak... I mean.... 

glad for a Neil involvement though! I really don’t think we’ll be waiting very long for the lead. But yeah, a bit disappointed by the whole Sept 5 fiasco. She can always blame CoVID, when she should have mentioned no fucking date in the first place. 

NIEL WAS TAGGED NIEL FUCKING KRUG OMGGGGGGG SHES COMING SHES REALLY COMING

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Oh shut up. You are annoying. It is coming this week. She said soon before violets (this month) and didnt say that the album is delayed when she should.

calm down... at this point it’s realistic for the album to be out in october 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

10 minutes ago, AFFA said:

in that case i can already hear twitter cunts saying she's glamorizing drugs, she's cancelled etc

They can suck my skinny COCC :mj:

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Oh shut up. You are annoying. It is coming this week. She said soon before violets (this month) and didnt say that the album is delayed when she should.

Don’t be rude please, we’re all excited and scared to be let down if we have high expectations so some of us will choose to believe it’s coming later rather than sooner. Let’s treat each other with kindness and respect! We have something big to celebrate, the queen broke her silence :kiss:

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Are we happy now? 

No? She gave us more questions and sadness because in 99% it isnt coming this month. Im so dissapointed and she didnt even apologize for her lies

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Let Me Love You Like a Woman : lead

and yet, she teased Tulsa Jesus Freak... I mean.... 

glad for a Neil involvement though! I really don’t think we’ll be waiting very long for the lead. But yeah, a bit disappointed by the whole Sept 5 fiasco. She can always blame CoVID, when she should have mentioned no fucking date in the first place. 

im starting to believe theyre the same song tbh

image.png

11 minutes ago, electra said:

with that director and neil krug, i surprisingly have a feeling that the work on this album is going to be VERY colourful? like with the more colour photos neil does:

I hope so I'm dying for something like that

10+-+Phantom+-+Neil+Krug.jpg12+-+Phantom+-+Neil+Krug.jpg16+-+Phantom+-+Neil+Krug.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, lanasgirl said:

Don’t be rude please, we’re all excited and scared to be let down if we have high expectations so some of us will choose to believe it’s coming later rather sooner. Let’s treat each other kindly and respectfully! We have something big to celebrate, the queen broke her silence :kiss:

I hate lies :kiss:

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

No? She gave us more questions and sadness because in 99% it isnt coming this month. Im so dissapointed and she didnt even apologize for her lies

do u want an apology video from her or..?

1 minute ago, new gods said:

calm down... at this point it’s realistic for the album to be out in october 

by the way she said it, the album's done 

so she can drop it literally any time now 

some of y'all STILL thinking the album is coming on Friday just because she didnt confirm its delayed...

Manager said 'album is not done' she said the video will be for COCC which we hear AFTER the promo single... Unless y'all think we're doing LMLYLAW Sept 4th, Album 5th, MV weeks later... 

I just don't want y'all to be crushed if absolutely nothing happens Friday, lol.