Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Says release day is October 2 on her webshop

Hang on, I think the official release date for the book is September 29th and the violet bundles/vinyl etc is released on the 2nd

1 minute ago, Lanalouis1 said:

Hang on, I think the official release date for the book is September 29th and the violet bundles/vinyl etc is released on the 2nd

Yes, something like that. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Lanalouis1 said:

Yup that’s right! But it doesn’t mean that Chemtrails can’t be released the same date.. but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see, Lana herself told that the album is comming soon so

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

Just now, Lanalouis1 said:

really really intrigued to hear the sound she's gone for with this record, and the themes 

like absolutely no clue what to expect 

Considering that the shooter of the music video is often doing videos for hip hop songs, I have a feeling we can expect some vintage meets hip hop kinda vibe. Like national anthem and off to the races ish. Just a thought tho

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

Just now, Tropicobitchh said:

Considering that the shooter of the music video is often doing videos for hip hop songs, I have a feeling we can expect some vintage meets hip hop kinda vibe. Like national anthem and off to the races ish. Just a thought tho

YES, PLEASE! :omg:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png