Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Yup that’s right! But it doesn’t mean that Chemtrails can’t be released the same date.. but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see, Lana herself told that the album is comming soon so

„soon“ - do you know what soon means to Lana? ??

I hope the October 2nd date is true that means a rollout of a few singles, album cover and tracklist, mv and all the hype instead of cramming it in one week

1 minute ago, cashcomesquick said:

not SEPT 5TH THANK GOD ????

I didn’t check out the director’s IG yesterday for some reason but YAS he seems to be working with lots of colors and a bit of psychedelic elements! Not sure how he’ll implement them into this video but I think it’s gonna look great! :ahh:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, cashcomesquick said:

That could mean anything lmao. But Ben also said soon, and the fact that they’ve been working on this mv the whole weekend is really something.
I also think she actually has a trap account, like she told earlier, and read a lot of stuff we say (including the fact that she often delays and that the album will drop in like 2030?) so yeah, that’s proably why she jokes about that in the video

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

The insider on ATRL gained credibility points, with the description of Let Me Love You... since it’s the first single. I was wondering how he had heard the album if it was mastered, but now it makes sense. 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The insider on ATRL gained credibility points, with the description of Let Me Love You... since it’s the first single. I was wondering how he had heard the album if it was mastered, but now it makes sense. 

Maybe Let me love you like a woman was done by the time we got that info and they had moved on mastering other songs?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Off topic, but I just wanna say how calm and nice it is in here right now, I’ve avoided this thread the past days because it was so hard to keep up with everyone’s spamming. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So, maybe you already discussed this, but if Neil was on set of that MV, did he shoot another set of photos for promo or is it possible that the cover isn’t shot still?!?! (Though I doubt that)

Neil will have definitely taken some promo/single photos on the video shoot, he probably wouldn't have missed the chance

9 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Yup that’s right! But it doesn’t mean that Chemtrails can’t be released the same date.. but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see, Lana herself told that the album is comming soon so

yea but having those 2 released on the same day is the worst idea ever, all the casual lana fans will be so confused. and they would cannibalize sales since most people would only get 1 album

but i guess everything after 9th october is fair game

image.png

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

could it be that new merch is coming soon along with preorder and thats why old merch is on sale?

Most likely, yes. They usually do that if I remember right.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png