Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I guess we can expect something in the next two weeks, maybe next wednesday or more probably the 16th... I think she'll drop LMLYLAW with a radio premiere in which she'll announce COCC release date!

This week she gave us that cute lil ig video and I think that's all, for now :smokes3:

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I guess we can expect something in the next two weeks, maybe next wednesday or more probably the 16th... I think she'll drop LMLYLAW with a radio premiere in which she'll announce COCC release date!

This week she gave us that cute lil ig video and I think that's all, for now :smokes3:

Don’t accept it

0YnL0Kf.gif

23 minutes ago, seventies platinum said:

blackpink in her area 

no1curr 

50 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

omg everything in lana shop is on sale! somethings coming

liquidation alert!

REJOICE LADIES, INCOMING CHEMTRAILS MERCH (face masks) + PREORDER

Mariah-Glitter.gif

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Watch her drop a snippet of the single this Friday...

If she starts with the fucking snippets I'm forming an anti-snippet support group. 

I know she reads this shit so NO SNIPPETS. Don't do it, Lala! 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Has the ATRL insider said something else about Let me love you like a woman except that it sounds like Fine China with a NFR!  touch? 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don't know if this has been said before, but I feel like there is some Wizard of Oz aesthetics going on. While Lana isn't exactly dressed like Dorothy in the movie, I feel like Wizard of Oz & Chemtrails Over the Country Club share that 'chaotic' concept. Lana is also shooting on a farm (Dorothy lives in Kansas). Tornadoes are frequent, and perhaps this is where the Chemtrails concept comes into play (weather modification)

wizard-2-copy.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Obviously none of us know what the mv is going to be about, specifically, but if I had to put forth one concept, it's that it's going to be Wizard of Oz-ish. The farm is the beginning, and it's in b & w, and then there's a tornado and she lands in "Oz", which involves the country club and the car. And that bit is in colour.

And the country club has a golf course and she goes and whacks golf balls that have Trump's face on them. And also S**n's, if we're going fully off the hinges.

That would be the serve of the year (ignoring the last past cause it won't happen but :blush: )

giphy.gif

On 9/2/2020 at 6:40 AM, Bunny Mozart said:

I don't know if this has been said before, but I feel like there is some Wizard of Oz aesthetics going on. While Lana isn't exactly dressed like Dorothy in the movie, I feel like Wizard of Oz & Chemtrails Over the Country Club share that 'chaotic' concept. Lana is also shooting on a farm (Dorothy lives in Kansas). Tornadoes are frequent, and perhaps this is where the Chemtrails concept comes into play (weather modification)

wizard-2-copy.jpg

Oh Toto, there's no place like Rome.

(It's home Lana)

Whatever

As much as i'd love to have Chemtrails released this week, i will accept a later date with bitterness. However i really hope she gives us a release date this weekend or next weekend. It's extremely annoying not knowing when to expect an album, especially with Lana's pre release track record. Lust for Life she made us wait 5 months from the lead single and NFR she made us wait... 11 months 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so now i have to watch Wizard of Oz.

And does anyone know when the merch sale started? I think it would be on sale for at least a week, so if it started today then theres no preorder for at least 7 days from today

So the album has to come between the 4th and the 18th of September. I don't think the will have 2 releases at the same time. If not, at least the 9th of October or later. I think it would be clearer to release it after everything from Violet is released but I don't want to wait that much. I hope we get content in between, at least LMLYLW and the cover + tracklist 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

As much as i'd love to have Chemtrails released this week, i will accept a later date with bitterness. However i really hope she gives us a release date this weekend or next weekend. It's extremely annoying not knowing when to expect an album, especially with Lana's pre release track record. Lust for Life she made us wait 5 months from the lead single and NFR she made us wait... 11 months 

Call me a fool but I'm expecting a single this week. I feel like the video she shot yesterday could be finished by the 5th and Neil shot the single cover

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven