Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Hi, I've never felt the need to post anything here before (even if i'm always reading this thread:toofloppy: ) but yesterday i contacted an italian bookstore, asking them about Cocc's release date, and apparently they confirmed it'll be released on Sept 5. (English isn't my First language btw)

https://postimg.cc/tYvMWxmt

1 minute ago, Noiir said:

Hi, I've never felt the need to post anything here before (even if i'm always reading this thread:toofloppy: ) but yesterday i contacted an italian bookstore, asking them about Cocc's release date, and apparently they confirmed it'll be released on Sept 5. (English isn't my First language btw)

what i'm assuming is they're taking informations from google since it's not able to order it yet, though. really wish it was out sep. 5th but i doubt it

1 minute ago, Noiir said:

bookstores dont really matter, they are probably just googling it. The digital release is happening first and cd/vinyls are coming 3 months later. Streaming services are the ones that could know something and we just got a response from one of them that the release date is delayed so... we lost

The fact she said that in the meantime, Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass will be out this month, basically confirms COCC won't be out until October at the earliest. She's saying we have that to look forward to and enjoy before COCC.

Just now, TheHardestWhite said:

Is it possible that the footage she took is from a few weeks back, and not recent?

i don't think so? it matches her team's schedule, and as other users here said she has red nails in that video, which she didn't until the end of august, so it's doubtful

Just now, Idol Of Roses said:

The fact she said that in the meantime, Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass will be out this month, basically confirms COCC won't be out until October at the earliest. She's saying we have that to look forward to and enjoy before COCC.

yeah, i think so too

THE COCC MV WILL NOT HAVE A GRAINY FILTER SLAPPED OVER IT

yall manifest with me...

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

Even if I’m still TeamDelusional, I feel like if it’s postponed, we’re definitely getting a song on the 4/5th

good morning neil kruggies 

nothing is gonna happen today but we sure will talk the whole day about yesterday, I'm so excited :sluttybunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

24 minutes ago, World At War said:

yeah but they're going through lana's information just as much as we are lol since she didn't officially delay it the magazine is working with the assumption it will still be released on friday

yeah anyways I hope it gets released next month

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, she said “in the meantime, album coming out soon, violet coming this month” not the album is coming after the violet’s release.

i just think she chose the wrong words 

right, she was talking about Chemtrails mv and LMLYLAW and then she said "in the meantime, album..." so i assumed its LMLYLAW ->album-> violets ->chemtrails music video

Not me asking Qobuz what has changed since yesterday and them telling me that "we simply dug a little bit more ;)"

EXpTEVQ.png