Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i'm really curious about the lyrics of the title track. usually i can come up with fake lyrics in my mind for new songs before i hear them, but for COTCC, i'm not sure. like i wonder if she's not gonna reference the title in the track like she did with the NFR title track. :excited:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

yes, its still up and running

Mine says this:

"Sorry, an internal error occurred.
Please report the error code 9098107282389936598 to the webmaster."

Well this is a bummer

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm really curious about the lyrics of the title track. usually i can come up with fake lyrics in my mind for new songs before i hear them, but for COTCC, i'm not sure. like i wonder if she's not gonna reference the title in the track like she did with the NFR title track. :excited:

Chorus:

I can see chemtrails over the country club (x6)

Don't you see the chemtrails over he country club (x4)

IMG_3t6fop.thumb.jpg.37f6906687f273e9ee8

I'm team September 4th/ 5th til it's September 6th on the last place on earth. After that I'll join the team  that believes that COCC comes out before Violet

If they mastered the album at the end of July and probably still in August ..I don't think  the physical copies will be ready in October ...

But  it seems like the album is finished now so she could release the digital version in September and the physical copies in November/December. Maybe we will get the album this weekend or she delayed it one or two weeks because she wants to drop it along with a big music video a.k.a the COCC video

Maybe I'm wrong and the physical copies are ready in October and we get everything at one date 

But even though I'm a believer of a  September release , an October release wouldn't be that bad..we can survive one more month especially  with a new single and we can still listen to her poetry 

Spoiler

COCC will be out this week :flop:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I agree with rorman and bunny that she will reference wizard of oz. I'm remembering the pic she posted on insta of the painting of the girls getting swept up by a tornado "me and all my girls in Wichita today" 

The album coming soon and manager saying album wasn't done yet just like a week or two ago (can't remember exactly when it was) probably means it doesn't have a release date yet. Either there is music yet to be finished fully, a cover to shoot, or some additional planning required that makes it 'not done yet' I don't think its that complicated.

LMLYLAW is coming soon (no one knows when, people are just assuming this week because the previous 5th date was mentioned so its a good opportunity)

Violet is also coming physically Sept 29th, and on CD October 2nd.

The album is coming soon (no date at all, totally tbd. Might be separated into a physical and digital release if the album isn't actually finished. Its possible it was mastered but things were changed or something, otherwise we don't yet have a reason for the delay from Sept. 5th to ??? if it was really mastered in July)

The video is coming either with or after the album. My guess is with since the video is for the title track.

32 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

i sincerely don’t want the BTD feel for this new album. She was sad and depressive back then. Not saying I don’t love her melancholy, because we have that too in Norman. But not the sadness

I don't want her to be sad inside of course.
The whole look and vibe of BTD is what made me fall in love with her though :smile2:

I feel like dropping the album before the Violet book + vinyl would be smart. The album is going to get a lot more attention than those do, and could peak more interest/sales in those releases.

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I have always this melody in my head for the title track and I don't know why that goes likeCheeeemtrails (half a second pause) over the country club" with like a happy creepy melody. I'll try to find a similar song.

I have it stuck in my head to the tune of downhill lullaby by sky Ferreira...

Going downhill.. into a lullaby

chemtrails.... Over the country club

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: