Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

42 minutes ago, Elias943 said:

Seeing that post of hers made me smile, cause I missed her glamour side.
Hope we get a matured BTD look and feel in the new album :um:

Full agree. Her early LDR glamour was a significant part of her appeal, and it has nothing per se to do with feminism and objectifying women, because I would have felt the same way if she were a he, and he promoted himself in a very successful, broadly seductive manner through attire, live appearances, photography and video. Perhaps late 50s Elvis Presley would be a good example, or Prince at various stages of his career, or actors like Sean Connery or Cary Grant, who maintained a suave appearance at all times in public.  

LDR's 2012-2013 glamour was part of both her art and her artifice. 

4 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

The video is coming either with or after the album. My guess is with since the video is for the title track.

it would be amazing if she drops  the music video on the same as the album. Imagine getting the album with a high budget music video for the title track. 

And somehow I don't want the title track beford the album..I want to  discover the title track along with the album...especially this time!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Petals For Armor said:

this was cute up until a couple weeks ago, but now it's just sad. some of you need help. the album is not finished and will not be released on this weekend.

it ain't that serious luv xx

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

The video is coming either with or after the album. My guess is with since the video is for the title track.

it would be amazing if she drops  the music video on the same as the album. Imagine getting the album with a high budget music video for the title track. 

And somehow I don't want the title track beford the album..I want to  discover the title track along with the album...especially this time!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

We'll get the album this week. She should say that the album is delayed if it is not coming. Digital release this week. physical may be in cocctober. We'll hear LMLYLAW before we'll see a MV umm because we will hear a whole album XD I manifest.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

We'll get the album this week. She should say that the album is delayed if it is not coming. Digital release this week. physical may be in cocctober. We'll hear LMLYLAW before we'll see a MV umm because we will hear a whole album XD I manifest.

its not coming on 5th. Qobuz doesnt have the album and they always have albums at least week before release date. Unless its still a suprise release and they will receive it like one day before it drops

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the album HAS to be done. why would they be working on music videos now if it weren't? 

I believe this album is done by now, but it hasn't been done for a long time. Hence the postponement.

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I have always this melody in my head for the title track and I don't know why that goes likeCheeeemtrails (half a second pause) over the country club" with like a happy creepy melody. I'll try to find a similar song.

THIS IS SO SCARY BECAUSE I HAVE THE SAME RHYTHM IN MY MIND? at least the cheeeeeemtrails (pause) thing. 

1 minute ago, World At War said:

didn't she record the triple nfr! mv + mac/vb a year before release, though?:toofloppy:

just happiness is a butterfly which the mac/vb music vids were taken from. she had HIAB recorded for a long time. she even had it during the la to the moon tour.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i have a weird feeling that Chemtrails track will sound like Groupie Love cuz the mv directors aesthetic is so trippy n weird. I dont see it working w some piano ballad or cute song. It must be something huge/agressive/upbeat/trippy

1 minute ago, World At War said:

didn't she record the triple nfr! mv + mac/vb a year before release, though?:toofloppy:

She didn't have enough time + lockdown restrictions 

and that triple video was very much of a fun cutesy side project 

I just hope she won't release LMLYLAW next friday or fake woke Twitter will find a new reason to drag her... I know I shouldn't care cause it's stupid and other artists are going to release too but someone will probably say it's insensitive for her to release music on 11/9 (9/11 for americans) since hating on her seems the new trend lately :mj:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i have a weird feeling that Chemtrails track will sound like Groupie Love cuz the mv directors aesthetic is so trippy n weird. I dont see it working w some piano ballad or cute song. It must be something huge/agressive/upbeat/trippy

plus locals said it sounds ? 

Jack, I love these trap kicks 

oh random but does anyone remember right after LFL release when she called Tyler the Creator? especially considering that he often said he'd love producing/writing for other artists and his somewhat recent interest in pop music.. 

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

I just hope she won't release LMLYLAW next friday or fake woke Twitter will find a new reason to drag her... I know I shouldn't care cause it's stupid and other artists are going to release too but someone will probably say it's insensitive for her to release music on 11/9 (9/11 for americans) since hating on her seems the new trend lately :mj:

i hope she releases it on 11/9 cuz thats my birthday:party:twitter psychos have no impact, they dont even listen to her so whats the diffrence