Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

IIRC when she announced MAC and VB and said they were coming soon, they actually came soon and pretty randomly too lol

but idk, NFR era is a hazy, feverish memory :whatever:

No she made a post that said two end of summer jams coming out next week, and the next week on the day MAC had a radio premiere and the week after that VB did too

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i hope she releases it on 11/9 cuz thats my birthday:party:twitter psychos have no impact, they dont even listen to her so whats the diffrence

Yeah true, they can go choke on a big phat COCC! Hope it'll be her bday present for you :mj2:

Lanarat.png

Just now, Nikogo said:

No she made a post that said two end of summer jams coming out next week, and the next week on the day MAC had a radio premiere and the week after that VB did too

that's pretty soon for her tho lol

3 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

that's pretty soon for her tho lol

Oh I agree, but she gave an actual time (unless you count the fact that she said two end of summer jams next week and it took two weeks to get both of them)

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

Oh I agree, but she gave an actual time (unless you count the fact that she said two end of summer jams next week and it took two weeks to get both of them)

She knew we weren't ready for VB yet :crying5:

8 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

BTW Qobuz is still shamelessly ghosting me ☠️

They've answered all my DMs and even got back at me to correct information a whole day later. :rip:

3 minutes ago, imenos said:

what's the usual period of her 'soons' ? 

there really is no usual period. Sometimes it’s a matter of days, sometimes weeks, sometimes over a month

"Don’t forget me"

Okay but what if she releases COCC on the same day as Violet? I mean COCC is an album, Violet is spoken word so it shouldn't be that hard to mix up

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i got answer from Deezer about the release date. Does "This depends on the distributor, we can't actually define the date from our end." mean they dont know the date or that they cant say it? im too dumb to comprehend it in english

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

there really is no usual period. Sometimes it’s a matter of days, sometimes weeks, sometimes over a month

or 11 whole months :defeated:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i got answer from Deezer about the release date. Does "This depends on the distributor, we can't actually define the date from our end." mean they dont know the date or that they cant say it? im too dumb to comprehend it in english

it means nothing was sent for pre-release so they know nothing 

17 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Okay but what if she releases COCC on the same day as Violet? I mean COCC is an album, Violet is spoken word so it shouldn't be that hard to mix up

idk i think her publisher wouldn't like that? they'll want her to focus on promo-ing Violet for a week at least would be my guess, but who knows.

Edit to say i reallllly want her to do some real promo for the Violet book release (at least one in-depth interview or two)- would love to hear her talk about the writing process!

aOaIzH2.gif

I find the possibility of her releasing COCC before Violets very unlikely. I won't be expecting this album before October 2nd, it will probably come after that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains