Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, DCooper said:

According to Bare Feet on Linoleum, she's gone scorched earth. :creepna:

This poem is fucking insane. The production is quite amazing... I hope the production from Violet follows suit with COCC

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

You know what would be perfect for COCC? A song like this :icant: (it's a jack production too)

Now wait... I like this 

original.gif

Lanarat.png

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Omg when Lana said surprise album I hope she meant that the surprise would be no jack production ?

Shes reading this thread, so LANA NO JACK ANTOFLOP, ONLY RICK NOWELS OR THE WEEKND. EDIT AND WHOEVER PRODUCED ULTRAVIOLENCE

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

she needs to collab with The Weeknd. Just imagine her singing Call Out My Name

After Hours was personally my album of the year, I could definitely here Lana on a track like Escape from LA or Snowchild. Their work together is always amazing to me. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Lustrouslines said:

After Hours was personally my album of the year, I could definitely here Lana on a track like Escape from LA or Snowchild. Their work together is always amazing to me. 

yesss everyone hates Lust for life but its the track that made me a stan. They should make a collab album together

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, MAC and VB dropped in the same week, didn’t they?

I thought they were released one week after another.

giphy.gif

Just now, violets said:

the 2030 joke confirms shes on the boards right

How do you think she even reacts to the forums on here? When reading through this thread (if she does) i'm curious if she relays the messages to her team and attempts to push promo or to get a message out there? If I was famous and there was a whole website dedicated to my fanbase I would lurk heavily... but I would also troll a fuck ton :creepna2:

giphy.gif

Just now, Lustrouslines said:

How do you think she even reacts to the forums on here? When reading through this thread (if she does) i'm curious if she relays the messages to her team and attempts to push promo or to get a message out there? If I was famous and there was a whole website dedicated to my fanbase I would lurk heavily... but I would also troll a fuck ton :creepna2:

its so fuckin crazy here sometimes that personally if i were her id avoid it only to see fan reactions when i release something. id be a little creeped out too having people talk about me 24/7 LMAO but i guess thats what comes with fame.

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Shes reading this thread, so LANA NO JACK ANTOFLOP, ONLY RICK NOWELS OR THE WEEKND. EDIT AND WHOEVER PRODUCED ULTRAVIOLENCE

Daddy Dan Auerbach

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

In nfr interviews she claimed she didnt read much of what people say online. I couldnt tell if she was lying or being truthful. I could believe either way that she ignores most everything online or that she lurks and even possibly has an account on here...:teehee: