Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wouldn't mind some songs  like this:

Darker sound and  some beats 

And a darker sound but with guitars like in Star Shopping 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

omfg a dream but i think lana will sadly never do something like this (especially star shopping - the beat is crazy:wub:)

Just now, Lemonade Tears said:

So if it were up to some members in here we'd get an album full of songs we already have?:awk:

i can't believe catch and release :oprah:  come when you call me :jack: children of the bad revolution :angie: hollywood :hair: us against the world :paris: golden grill :krylie: and boarding school :trisha: reworks are all on cocc :dance::heidi:

sgopYhV.gif

6 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

So if it were up to some members in here we'd get an album full of songs we already have?:awk:

it's a joke karen have you heard about those? :scoff:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

bitch id collapse... but i feel like lana would never 

2 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

hey any updates? is it still coming on the 5th. 

Lana posted an update video on IG you can watch where she says she's filming a music video for Chemtrails Over The Country Club (title track) and that the album is coming "soon". Also she said we'll get a single (Let Me Love You Like A Woman) before we hear the album.

We have #TeamDelusional who think it'll come out September 5th still (me included) and then everyone else (the haters)

1 minute ago, GroupieLove said:

Very unlikely. Her message this week felt like an unspoken delay, but who really knows. We will find out soon though! SOON. 

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

omg i can't believe there's a track on the album titled "lemonade motorcycles" SHE DID THAT! :lange: queen of paying homage to her greatest unleaked song. :sadcore4:

I like to dance for money

I like em over 50

I'm a slut like twigs

I scream on a pole

fuck the new York post

1 minute ago, GroupieLove said:

basically nobody knows. Streaming site confirmed they got 5/09 release date straight from Universal Music but the date is "to be determined"

4 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

I like you but... You better unmanifest this madness... the #YOSEMITECULT doesn't approve.

no, YOU unmanifest. Yosemite is trash

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

Very unlikely. Her message this week felt like an unspoken delay, but who really knows. We will find out soon though! SOON. 

The word "soon" should be deleted from existence

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

Very unlikely. Her message this week felt like an unspoken delay, but who really knows. We will find out soon though! SOON

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Lana posted an update video on IG you can watch where she says she's filming a music video for Chemtrails Over The Country Club (title track) and that the album is coming "SOON". Also she said we'll get a single (Let Me Love You Like A Woman) before we hear the album.

We have #TeamDelusional who think it'll come out September 5th still (me included) and then everyone else (the haters)

bye she's over. i can't believe she's still playing games like... girl just announce the delay already and take the lashings. don't just sit there and stay silent about it you're gonna get dragged either way. you're just making it worse. dumb bitch

13 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

It's not, many people, including me, have DM'd music publications, streaming services record stores and whatnot; most of them have confirmed that the album has been postponed to an unknown date (some say October 2nd, but that's still not official).

Edit: I DM'd the French Qobuz store, the one that had leaked the 'NFR!' snippets, and they initially told me the album was coming out on the 5th. But they got back at me today saying that upon further research they're now confirming the album isn't coming out on that date and that no date has been announced thus far.