Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, PopMonster said:

My friends mom is a psychic and she says that "Sugar Daddies in the Mexican Desert - Are Dangerous But I Love It Anyway" will be a track on the album! COCC CULTURAL APPROPRIATION MASTERPIECE INCOMING

Her best song is coming!!!:crying:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

It's not, many people, including me, have DM'd music publications, streaming services record stores and whatnot; most of them have confirmed that the album has been postponed to an unknown date (some say October 2nd, but that's still not official).

welp

2hRPUII.gif

Coming out as officially supporting #teamdelulu and also to say the video shoot reminds me of what I always pictured in my head when listening to Hollywood so I can’t wait to see her released as a double feature video with the title track :hottie:

UbsOye5.png

22 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

So if it were up to some members in here we'd get an album full of songs we already have?:awk:

Yes? :awk: Lana should make an album called "YesToHeaven". LDR10 manifestation

Mmeow~

in 2021 we'll get a 10 years of career celebration double disc of unreleaseds in january, behind the iron gates in march, then the pacific blue covers album in july and the lead single to her next album in november... and before that, COCC! we won:excited:

14 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

It's not, many people, including me, have DM'd music publications, streaming services record stores and whatnot; most of them have confirmed that the album has been postponed to an unknown date (some say October 2nd, but that's still not official).

Edit: I DM'd the French Qobuz store, the one that had leaked the 'NFR!' snippets, and they initially told me the album was coming out on the 5th. But they got back at me today saying that upon further research they're now confirming the album isn't coming out on that date and that no date has been announced thus far. 

The #Yosemitecult doesn't approve. Physical album isn't coming on september 5th but digital in 99% yes. We have no other official info. Lana never said that her officially announced date is delayed. We won. I trust Lana. She is not a liar :oprah:

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

The #Yosemitecult doesn't approve. Physical album isn't coming on september 5th but digital in 99% yes. We have no other official info. Lana never said that her officially announced date is delayed. We won. I trust Lana. She is not a liar :oprah:

That was a streaming service that broke the news to me. :stareney2:

I wish I were #teamdelulu too, but the evidence is there. :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

and when it doesn't come saturday - it's simply because lana follows a different calendar! someone should check her source code again just to be sure if it's the assyrian or the mayan system

Just now, World At War said:

and when it doesn't come in saturday - it's simply because lana follows a different calendar! someone should check her source code again just to be sure if it's the assyrian or the mayan system

RIGHT. She can't lie like that. It is so cheap... I wonder which calendar is she using if she didn't mean gregorian one.

Mmeow~

20 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Edit: I DM'd the French Qobuz store, the one that had leaked the 'NFR!' snippets, and they initially told me the album was coming out on the 5th. But they got back at me today saying that upon further research they're now confirming the album isn't coming out on that date and that no date has been announced thus far. 

i cant believe qobuz is in on the surprise release :oprah: september 5th release here we come !!

giphy.gif 

sgopYhV.gif

I want Let Me Love You Like a Woman to be an extremely sexy song. Like Buttons by Pussycat Dolls but Lana-esque of course. MANIFESTING!!!

And if I can't get that from LMLYLAW, then I hope another song on the album is like that. At least a Burning Desire level of sex.