Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Every single article says that the album is coming on september 5. People will be so confused and dissapointed  if we won't get anything this day. #TeamDelusional must be right or It won't make sense. Guys - She would have to say that the album is delayed if it is not going to be released. She didn't so I just stick to the officialy announced date. You are trying to be so smart and realistic but you are actually dumb. Realistically she'll be cancelled if She just lied to a thousands/millions of stans. Even the ppl like my mom are excited for the album on september 5. And what? I'll have to tell her that Lana is a Liar? She will be so dissapointed and won't be even hyped anymore. :/ We won't have nothing this week. :bitchfight: Lana needs to release at least a single.

Mmeow~

16 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

RIGHT. She can't lie like that. It is so cheap... I wonder which calendar is she using if she didn't mean gregorian one.

Lana has NEVER lied and I doubt that she would start lying now. 

2 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Every single article says that the album is coming on september 5. People will be so confused and dissapointed  if we won't get anything this day. #TeamDelusional must be right or It won't make sense. Guys - She would have to say that the album is delayed if it is not going to be released. She didn't so I just stick to the officialy announced date. You are trying to be smart and so realistic but you are actually dumb. Realistically she'll be cancelled if She just lied thousands/millions of stans. Even the ppl like mom are excited for the album on september 5. And what? I'll have to tell her that Lana is a Liar? She will be so dissapointed and won't be even hyped anymore. :/ We won't have nothing this week. :bitchfight: Lana needs to release at least a single.

i think she will give us single or at least an announcement at sept 5 to let it slide. Qobuz made me doubtful about that date but i still am team delulu

13 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I want Let Me Love You Like a Woman to be an extremely sexy song. Like Buttons by Pussycat Dolls but Lana-esque of course. MANIFESTING!!!

And if I can't get that from LMLYLAW, then I hope another song on the album is like that. At least a Burning Desire level of sex.

ugh a slutty song on the level of smarty or trash magic would be a dream come true. i think let me love you like a woman is gonna be a needy love song (at least it's what i'm getting from the title). also #TeamDelusion i'm with yall:candy:

55 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

i can't believe catch and release :oprah:  come when you call me :jack: children of the bad revolution :angie: hollywood :hair: us against the world :paris: golden grill :krylie: and boarding school :trisha: reworks are all on cocc :dance::heidi:

Let's not forget CWYCM has been reworked, so it needs to leak asap! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

whatever happens, it’s likely her soon actually means soon this time. If we have to wait till October that will just delay our immense pleasure of hearing the album for the first time. In October when we are all back in quarantine due to new spikes in covid cases we will be very happy the album isn’t a month old yet so it fills the inevitable void in our souls that being locked in our houses blows through us!  :icant:

I’m losing hope, but remember that the only truthful info about the release date was announced by Lana (September 5th) and, even if on her latest ig post she didn’t confirm it again, the date is still the same

0YnL0Kf.gif

This album is a suprise release but she gave us the date. She never scrapped the date but we think that It won't cum because we are soo smart and reaaliiisticcc (cocctober 30 is ready). It is almost september 3 and we have nothing but the album is a S U P R I S E. Maybe this is what she meant. She gave us the date but now FINALLY she is going to prove that we can trust her after the shit she have done to us with NFR (top of the year just because I want to release my poetry fking book first).

Ugh :awk: I feel like I'm the king of #TeamDelusional/#YosemiteCult

Sorry for my english if im making mistakes.

Mmeow~

9 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Every single article says that the album is coming on september 5. People will be so confused and dissapointed  if we won't get anything this day. #TeamDelusional must be right or It won't make sense. Guys - She would have to say that the album is delayed if it is not going to be released. She didn't so I just stick to the officialy announced date. You are trying to be so smart and realistic but you are actually dumb. Realistically she'll be cancelled if She just lied to a thousands/millions of stans. Even the ppl like my mom are excited for the album on september 5. And what? I'll have to tell her that Lana is a Liar? She will be so dissapointed and won't be even hyped anymore. :/ We won't have nothing this week. :bitchfight: Lana needs to release at least a single.

Thank you for recognizing that “Team delulu” is actually team realistic and everyone else is just jumping to conclusions.giphy.gif

We are getting at least a single this week :party:

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

Bookmark this post; here is some hope for you all...

1. Two days before May 26th 2017, Lana posted to Twitter “July 21st fam”, which cleared up the fact that LFL was coming on July 21st and not the widely-reported May 26th date that never came from her. The July 21st date was first reported in her cover story of Paris Match magazine, which was published a few weeks before her tweet. 

2. We are 3 days away from September 5th, a date that Lana did give us herself. Unlike the LFL May 26th date and the NFR March 29th date, this date came from her in a written account, unprovoked. She has yet to dispute this date and multiple reputable sources are still reporting this date as the release date. 

3. The fact that the date has been given to streaming services directly from UMG, but not confirmed, might hint at the fact that the album will be released digitally first, which would only require it to be uploaded to streaming services and digital retailers a day in advance. The fact that Amazon, for example, doesn’t know anything about the album at this point when they normally do is because physical copies aren’t in their system to be released soon. Turnaround for digital formats can be as last-minute as possible. 

Intangibles, however:

- Lana said we would hear LMLYLAW before the COTCC music video, but she never actually said the video would come before the album. In fact, she also said she was excited to “finish up” the video for us, and to finish something up means that the time between filming the video and us seeing it would be pretty quick. Someone on here said that BRTHR finished Selena Gomez’s video in 12 days! 

While the way she worded it made it seem like both are coming before the album, it’s possible she’s just releasing LMLYLAW the day before the album as a single for buzz, like how LA Who Am I To Love You was released separately the day before Violet came out digitally. 

She pretty much knows there is a lot of vagueness surrounding the date, and she has evidently cleared that vagueness up in the past; but yesterday she was quite coy and never actually confirmed or denied anything. Part of it is just her charm, but the other part could be the fact that she wants to just keep this on the low :oic3:

I will say, however, I would not at all be surprised if none of this were to happen and the album would be released in the next little while. Just some food for thought for Team Delusional! 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Bookmark this post; here is some hope for you all...

1. Two days before May 26th 2017, Lana posted to Twitter “July 21st fam”, which cleared up the fact that LFL was coming on July 21st and not the widely-reported May 26th date that never came from her. The July 21st date was first reported in her cover story of Paris Match magazine, which was published a few weeks before her tweet. 

2. We are 3 days away from September 5th, a date that Lana did give us herself. Unlike the LFL May 26th date and the NFR March 29th date, this date came from her in a written account, unprovoked. She has yet to dispute this date and multiple reputable sources are still reporting this date as the release date. 

3. The fact that the date has been given to streaming services directly from UMG, but not confirmed, might hint at the fact that the album will be released digitally first, which would only require it to be uploaded to streaming services and digital retailers a day in advance. The fact that Amazon, for example, doesn’t know anything about the album at this point when they normally do is because physical copies aren’t in their system to be released soon. Turnaround for digital formats can be as last-minute as possible. 

Intangibles, however:

- Lana said we would hear LMLYLAW before the COTCC music video, but she never actually said the video would come before the album. In fact, she also said she was excited to “finish up” the video for us, and to finish something up means that the time between filming the video and us seeing it would be pretty quick. Someone on here said that BRTHR finished Selena Gomez’s video in 12 days! 

While the way she worded it made it seem like both are coming before the album, it’s possible she’s just releasing LMLYLAW the day before the album as a single for buzz, like how LA Who Am I To Love You was released separately the day before Violet came out digitally. 

She pretty much knows there is a lot of vagueness surrounding the date, and she has evidently cleared that vagueness up in the past; but yesterday she was quite coy and never actually confirmed or denied anything. Part of it is just her charm, but the other part could be the fact that she wants to just keep this on the low :oic3:

I will say, however, I would not at all be surprised if none of this were to happen and the album would be released in the next little while. Just some food for thought for Team Delusional! 

:oprah: I cried when I read this. I love you Lana. You are my favourite user.

Mmeow~