Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I cannot believe I’m not part of TeamDelusional anymore. I’d be really surprised if the album was out Saturday after her last post. 

Same, although I don’t think it’ll be too long on the flip-side. I think it’ll be out before the end of October!

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Bookmark this post; here is some hope for you all...

1. Two days before May 26th 2017, Lana posted to Twitter “July 21st fam”, which cleared up the fact that LFL was coming on July 21st and not the widely-reported May 26th date that never came from her. The July 21st date was first reported in her cover story of Paris Match magazine, which was published a few weeks before her tweet. 

2. We are 3 days away from September 5th, a date that Lana did give us herself. Unlike the LFL May 26th date and the NFR March 29th date, this date came from her in a written account, unprovoked. She has yet to dispute this date and multiple reputable sources are still reporting this date as the release date. 

3. The fact that the date has been given to streaming services directly from UMG, but not confirmed, might hint at the fact that the album will be released digitally first, which would only require it to be uploaded to streaming services and digital retailers a day in advance. The fact that Amazon, for example, doesn’t know anything about the album at this point when they normally do is because physical copies aren’t in their system to be released soon. Turnaround for digital formats can be as last-minute as possible. 

Intangibles, however:

- Lana said we would hear LMLYLAW before the COTCC music video, but she never actually said the video would come before the album. In fact, she also said she was excited to “finish up” the video for us, and to finish something up means that the time between filming the video and us seeing it would be pretty quick. Someone on here said that BRTHR finished Selena Gomez’s video in 12 days! 

While the way she worded it made it seem like both are coming before the album, it’s possible she’s just releasing LMLYLAW the day before the album as a single for buzz, like how LA Who Am I To Love You was released separately the day before Violet came out digitally. 

She pretty much knows there is a lot of vagueness surrounding the date, and she has evidently cleared that vagueness up in the past; but yesterday she was quite coy and never actually confirmed or denied anything. Part of it is just her charm, but the other part could be the fact that she wants to just keep this on the low :oic3:

I will say, however, I would not at all be surprised if none of this were to happen and the album would be released in the next little while. Just some food for thought for Team Delusional! 

I love you, cause you do understand me,

I’m a real #TeamDelulu

My belief is my poetry,

My delusion making is my legacyyyy

You’re the best, thank you for that :wub:

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

its at the 30 min mark and they basically say the label still says its TBD and they dont know

https://m.facebook.com/qobuzUSA/videos/646504019336185

Thank you! 

btw you always come prepared with the evidence and the logic; just thought you should know you’re a voice of reason that balances out the deluded (myself included)! :) 

50 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

i think it's chunk cus he tagged her omg. and lana's got blonder hair rn

Probably shot on Chuck’s iPhone 

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The fact that Amazon, for example, doesn’t know anything about the album at this point when they normally do is because physical copies aren’t in their system to be released soon.

Did anybody ever notice that searching Amazon for "Chemtrails over the Country Club" redirects to "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass"? This doesn't happen on its own, it has to be set up in the database. And the reason for this might be that this time everybody was instructed to keep a tight lid on the surprise release happening "soon"!

Jim-1.jpgJim-2.jpgJim-3.jpg