Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

There is no way in hell this is coming on Friday. I think it's safe to say we will hear LMLYLAW by next Friday at least. I'm curious as to why it has been described by insiders as this era's MAC... I wonder if it is sonically similar or lyrically. I liked MAC and it's a great song of hers so I'm excited although I didn't love it really until I heard it in the context of the album. 

I may be in the minority here but TJF sounds a bit basic to me for her standards, that chord progression is a little tired but I'm sure the song will evolve as what we heard sounds like a verse

I agree TJF sounds a bit basic and like something one of the other pop girls Halsey and Dua Lipa would push.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I agree TJF sounds a bit basic and like something one of the other pop girls Halsey and Dua Lipa would push.

Lit rally... it gives Halsey Without Me but with a little adult contemporary twist :diva: 

the record stores and music companies won't give us a concrete answer, because they're all in on it! ben mawson and ed millet have got them wrapped around their silly little fingers thinking they can keep this album away from the lipsters, they think they have us fooled, but in reality, we fooled them! chemtrails over the country club coming this saturday! 

We'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I have two questions though.

Question 1 :  in her Insta video Lana said she's on the set for the title track - does that mean there will be a track called chemtrails over the country club or do people use title track as a synonym for lead single? I'm not a native English speaker 

Question 2 : does anybody know anything about what let me love you like a woman is going to sound like? 

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the record stores and music companies won't give us a concrete answer, because they're all in on it! ben mawson and ed millet have got them wrapped around their silly little fingers thinking they can keep this album away from they lipsters, they think they have us fooled, but in reality, we fooled them! chemtrails over the country club coming this saturday! 

We'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne

They're going really high budget 

not only the visuals but the bribing too!! 

10 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the record stores and music companies won't give us a concrete answer, because they're all in on it! ben mawson and ed millet have got them wrapped around their silly little fingers thinking they can keep this album away from they lipsters, they think they have us fooled, but in reality, we fooled them! chemtrails over the country club coming this saturday! 

Duh! Also interscope didnt say anything to qobuz since those fuckers leaked nfr previews! Code cracked, we r getting cocc in two days

1 minute ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Question 1 :  in her Insta video Lana said she's on the set for the title track - does that mean there will be a track called chemtrails over the country club or do people use title track as a synonym for lead single? I'm not a native English speaker 

Question 2 : does anybody know anything about what let me love you like a woman is going to sound like? 

1 - title track means there will be a track called COTCC! 

2 - an insider on ATRL said it sounds like Fine China with an NFR touch!

Just now, Tomboboy2#0 said:

1. Yes the song is called chemtrails over the country club. Title track Meaning the title of the album

2. An insider says it sounds like fine china with NFR production

2 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

1: title track refers to an album track with the same as the album—there will be a track called Chemtrails....

2: no, other than it will likely be Antoff produced. Oop unless insiders are to be trusted I guess 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

1: the former

2: supposedly similar to Fine China according to an insider ; it's pretty old so probably more NFR-inspired; Lana said it's important to her

edit: I'm dead at all the answers 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Duh! Also interscope didnt say anything to qobuz since those fuckers leaked nfr previevs! Code cracked, we r getting cocc in two days

plus they didn't say it's delayed, they said they don't have a release date so no news really

Tbh I’m not sure insiders can be trusted to accurately describe what a song sounds like? Didn’t ATRL insiders also say Katy Perry’s Smile sounds like a continuation of Teenage Dream? It’s hard be objective when describing a song 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

i wonder why she said "the first music video for the title track". did we discuss this? multiple videos for 1 song or do we think she just meant first video for the album and ended up saying "title track" by accident. 

I will buy the COCC only if it will come on september 5th. I won't buy an album from a liar. :bitchfight:Maybe if she'll post something about it/release a single this week. Im just going to wait for the leak if we'll have silence this FKING LONG-AWAITED DAY! Delulu king manifests the shit. I was so excited from may to this week.

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Tbh I’m not sure insiders can be trusted to accurately describe what a song sounds like? Didn’t ATRL insiders also say Katy Perry’s Smile sounds like a continuation of Teenage Dream? It’s hard be objective when describing a song 

I don't remember a single description that turned out accurate imho lol

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Im also sceptical since that insider thought a fanmade chemtrails cover is an official cover:toofunny: