Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, violets said:

i wonder why she said "the first music video for the title track". did we discuss this? multiple videos for 1 song or do we think she just meant first video for the album and ended up saying "title track" by accident. 

I think she meant this is the first video to come out that happens to be for the title track! 

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

I will buy the COCC only if it will come on september 5th. I won't buy an album from a liar. :bitchfight:Maybe if she'll post something about it/release a single this week. Im just going to wait for the leak if we'll have silence this FKING LONG-AWAITED DAY! Delulu king manifests the shit. I was so excited from may to this week.

If you won’t buy an album from a liar I hope you have never bought any of her previous releases considering she lies 100s Of times per album

1 minute ago, violets said:

i wonder why she said "the first music video for the title track". did we discuss this? multiple videos for 1 song or do we think she just meant first video for the album and ended up saying "title track" by accident. 

we did and probably she missed a "which is for" 

bottom line: Lana can't speak plainly 

1 minute ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Hey guys, have I missed anything in the past 12 hours? :w8ing:

if you have to ask probably not, otherwise the forum would take 10 minutes to load and you'd see an ungodly amount of spam and people freaking out

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

No

Just now, iwannadie said:

if you have to ask probably not, otherwise the forum would take 10 minutes to load and you'd see an ungodly amount of spam and people freaking out

Haha thank you 

7 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Tbh I’m not sure insiders can be trusted to accurately describe what a song sounds like? Didn’t ATRL insiders also say Katy Perry’s Smile sounds like a continuation of Teenage Dream? It’s hard be objective when describing a song 

well... I only listened to smile and to me it sounded very much like something on teenage dream... so much I lost my whole interest in listening to the album :eek3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This! And albums leaking early with Lana in the past have always been due to a physical copy being in circulation! Having only digitals first would increase the chances of it not leaking!

I truly don’t see a reason to neither confirm nor deny sept 5th except that it is coming sept 5th and they don’t want people trying to find and leak it because that’s been such a problem in the past

9 minutes ago, violets said:

"This is the first music video coming out for the album and its for the title track Chemtrails..." 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I truly don’t see a reason to neither confirm nor deny sept 5th except that it is coming sept 5th and they don’t want people trying to find and leak it because that’s been such a problem in the past

That’s what I’m thinking, and that’s why Ed said it wasn’t finished. Keeping word about it on the low prevents any extra attention around it that would increase its chances of leaking. 

when i first saw the video she posted i was like damn it really is not coming on the 5th huh but then the theories on here made me think it is again :air: i hatelove yall

2 minutes ago, imenos said:

petition to ban the word "soon" from the music industry

5 minutes ago, imenos said:

lana if you're reading this, WHY did you use the word "soon", why not simply say : violet is coming this month and COCC a little later , WHY ? 

It’s obvious why from her insta post...she loves fucking with us! COCC in 2029 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance