Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Y'all we're not getitng a new album in a few hours :thumb2: Let me pray for you all.

Feel free to donate your tears to a community collection jar. We can use them to cast a spell to make her release the album EARLY October instead of late and maybe try to manifest a 2nd MV this era! :fabcat:

Just now, cherrysadwine said:

I read the album will go out on October 2nd wtf?

A few stores are confusing chemtrails with violets bent backwards, which has physical copies releasing then

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i misread "tracklist" as tiktok... she's gonna release each track one-by-one on tiktok we lost :poordat: :barrie:

F no. bye

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

11 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

on page 2 of their most played Lana tracks (#83) there’s a song called ‘No Surprises’ too , I don’t keep up w known unleaked songs or info on unreleaseds anymore, so is this an old unleaked that we know of already? or could it also be from Cocc?

RVhKIwP.gif

5 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

Y'all we're not getitng a new album in a few hours :thumb2: Let me pray for you all.

Feel free to donate your tears to a community collection jar. We can use them to cast a spell to make her release the album EARLY October instead of late and maybe try to manifest a 2nd MV this era! :fabcat:

worry about yourself

giphy.gif

Just now, May said:

on page 2 of their most played Lana tracks there’s a song called ‘No Surprises’ too , I don’t keep up w known unleaked songs or info on unreleaseds anymore, so is this an old unleaked that we know of already? or could it also be from Cocc?

awhile ago there was rumors of it being a radiohead cover, so i guess it's possibly? real? i'm not as invested in unleaked covers as i am in unleaked original lana material. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, May said:

on page 2 of their most played Lana tracks there’s a song called ‘No Surprises’ too , I don’t keep up w known unleaked songs or info on unreleaseds anymore, so is this an old unleaked that we know of already? or could it also be from Cocc?

She's covering Radiohead for Cocc :makeup: a full circle moment

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, fucksforever said:

worry about yourself

I mean... People are going to be upset if it doesn't come, whether I said anything or not lol. I just suggested we channel that inevitable energy into something more productive :creep: