Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Omg she’s covering Radiohead again?! YAY

Spoiler

:w8ing:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Guys I can't believe y'all are falling for this last.fm bullshit I could literally change the title of any song in my computer to Let Me Love You Like A Woman and stream it too... use your brains I'm begging :bored:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I do not want short radio friendly songs EVER. I’m so sick of pop girls releasing albums with songs under 3 minutes it drives me insane.

TEA ! I can appreciate a fun/sexy/popish song in the reign of burning desire or cola but I will be severely disappointed if she caves to radio hit/ or a LFL type of album again...

I need to continue injecting more intense/witchy/vulnerable lyrics. 

so based on the title alone and the voices in my head, i feel like Let Me Love You Like A Woman is gonna be reminiscent of Video Games.

and i ofc need a Religion Part 2. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Guys I can't believe y'all are falling for this last.fm bullshit I could literally change the title of any song in my computer to Let Me Love You Like A Woman and stream it too... use your brains I'm begging :bored:

you're not a proven insider though :bored:

2 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

the person whose last.fm it is is constantly used as a reliable source on other forums for upcoming releases and info. Idk if calling them an ‘insider’ is the best terminology but they certainly have a way of accessing soon to be released songs & albums by a plethora of artists

RVhKIwP.gif

7 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Thing is, BOZ actually have access to these kind of shit :creep: he's a known troll, but he's also very reliable and has leaked multiple stuff in the past, so there's no way to know really, but still...

He for sure has at least the NFR instrumentals :creep: that kills me

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: