Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Im thinking that she said in yesterday's video that we would be hearing LMLYLAW before we got the title track's video. That implies that we'll get a single first, then the other one with the video later. Given the timing -she wont release all of that before ¿tomorrow?-, i think it's safe to say that the 5th appointment has been definetly discarded. It wouldnt be that bad if she was serious and professional towards her fans and had make it clear a while ago.

I wonder if we'll have another scat troll if nothing will happen this week :flutter: Well I will be dissapointed as hell. We'll see if furious haha. I will dissapear from this site for sure but for now im a 100% believer

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I asked qobuz about lmlylaw and they said the release date is to be determined BUT due to corona a lot of releases are "very last minute"

we appreciate u legend:kiss: thanks for always asking around and keeping an eye out :sluttybunny:

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

I wonder if we'll have another scat troll if nothing will happen this week :flutter: Well I will be dissapointed as hell. We'll see if furious haha. I will dissapear from this site for sure but for now im a 100% believer

I can't believe I missed that moment, I only saw the reactions this morning :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Is everyone emotionally prepared to grieve the loss of yet another false release date in approximately 14 hours?

We need to have at least an info that the album is not coming on saturday. She cant just announce a date and then do nothing about it.

Mmeow~

ok and if it IS delayed why is everyone so certain on like a mid October date? the music is obviously done and they just have to work on visuals. mid/late september is more realistic, she really doesnt have a reason to delay a while, unless she does, but in my world she doesnt. :nails:

Just now, vodkaa said:

ok so at this point im thinking we need info on her mv dates and how much time it takes for them to get edited and then released. she re-edited MTWBT like the night before after that was done already, and then released it the next. so. who's got the time ranges? 

If she just shot it last weekend I think it will be at least a few weeks before it’s ready to be released. This director posted on insta that he finished a Selena Gomez video in 12 days

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

ok so at this point im thinking we need info on her mv dates and how much time it takes for them to get edited and then released. she re-edited MTWBT like the night before after that was done already, and then released it the next. so. who's got the time ranges? 

FIILY/TG took approximately a month, from what I can tell

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

If she just shot it last weekend I think it will be at least a few weeks before it’s ready to be released. This director posted on insta that he finished a Selena Gomez video in 12 days

ok, great. noted. is the director the same as BRTHR or is that just filming protocol? 

i'm thinking if it is. the album could still b released, w/o the video 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

So COCC september 18th and we'll be ok. Not october or even later...

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

I'll guess the chemtrails video will come out maybe by the end of this month or first half of october... idk, his editing is very complex, but he's a full ass pro so he might be quicker than most

and not only that, she and her team probably have a calendar god knows which day on their calendar is the mv release

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

We need to have at least an info that the album is not coming on saturday. She cant just announce a date and then do nothing about it.

Okay I see how you got your name :oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream