Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

if we get no new information in the next 48 hours i will be calling the LAPD on miss grant.Β 

Β 

let's sue herΒ :oprah3:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

yes, from what I understood I think she deleted the TJF snippet because she changed her mind about the first single and on the video she says that in the meantime between now and the cocc music video we will hear LMLYLAW

that's a valid assumption definitely, but still noting the possibility of that being incorrect for the sake of. so the video's for Cotcc then.. what's the percentage of that being reliable n real? ur opinion too forsure, but collectively from what everyone's been culling (reliable sources etc.) ?Β 

if Let Me's gonna be a home video, we could see something sooner than sharply expected.Β 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

if we get no new information in the next 48 hours i will be calling the LAPD on miss grant.Β 

call and expose her to the rest of her coven or something but no more police association pls

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

2 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

that's a valid assumption definitely, but still noting the possibility of that being incorrect for the sake of. so the video's for Cotcc then.. what's the percentage of that being reliable n real? ur opinion too forsure, but collectively from what everyone's been culling (reliable sources etc.) ?Β 

She said in the IG video that she’s on β€œset for the video for theΒ title trackΒ of [her] album, Chemtrails Over the Country Club”! So that came directly from her, if that’s what you’re asking! :)Β 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

She said in the IG video that she’s on β€œset for the video for theΒ title trackΒ of [her] record, Chemtrails Over the Country Club”! So that came directly from her, if that’s what you’re asking! :)Β 

great! no yeah I just take everything w a grain of salt but ok. cool. it's a fact! yes- hm. oh wait. actually great thanks tooΒ 

still no word really on Let Me's video.. she mentioned it getting released/us hearing that first, which could indicate it being the first single. so there's gotta something for that if it's true. so it begs the question.Β 
why share the cotcc video, but mention Woman, and tease that first. deducing that to be that it's already made? hmm. timeline it. saturday could genuinely very well b a possibility of release.Β 

UV/Honeymoon

just saw it with my third eye that Let Me Love You Like A Woman is actually a bicurious love song written about a woman, in the same vein as I Kissed A Girl and Cool For the Summer.Β 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

just saw it with my third eye that Let Me Love You Like A Woman is actually a bicurious love song written about a woman, in the same vein as I Kissed A Girl and Cool For the Summer.Β 

we won we won

giphy.gif

i think let me love you like a woman will be just a buzz single and it won't get a mv.

and chemtrails the song+mv i think maybe... a weekΒ before the album? like she did with the greatest/FIILY.

where Tulsa enters in this equation i have no clue. iΒ thought it was going to be the lead single but now that she mentioned the title track...Β im lost

I feel like this thread is an aquarium and we are being watched by trolls :oprah3:Β 

they're seeing us being thirsty for anything, so for the sake of trolling they're throwing fake leaks around and laughingΒ at usΒ :oprah3:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

That would be awesomeΒ 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I feel like this thread is an aquarium and we are being watched by trolls :oprah3:Β 

they're seeing us being thirsty for anything, so for the sake of trolling they're throwing fake leaks around and laughingΒ at usΒ :oprah3:

the tones in her voice, and different placements of how the singer sung was completely diff from Lana's. so that was fair game imoΒ :thumb3:

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, katebusho said:

i think let me love you like a woman will be just a buzz single and it won't get a mv.

and chemtrails the song+mv i think maybe... a weekΒ before the album? like she did with the greatest/FIILY.

where Tulsa enters in this equation i have no clue. iΒ thought it was going to be the lead single but now that she mentioned the title track...Β im lost

this is what I wanna know exactly. take into consideration the 3 diff types of info she gave already. that could be made towards an album trailer. right now, TJF seems like it's being treated like Cinnamon, so cull those gut instincts n logic w that yeah. but why tease Woman before.. also given the fact she's been very secure w her stuff this time around.Β 

UV/Honeymoon

10 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

great! no yeah I just take everything w a grain of salt but ok. cool. it's a fact! yes- hm. oh wait. actually great thanks tooΒ 

still no word really on Let Me's video.. she mentioned it getting released/us hearing that first, which could indicate it being the first single. so there's gotta something for that if it's true. so it begs the question.Β 
why share the cotcc video, but mention Woman, and tease that first. deducing that to be that it's already made? hmm. timeline it. saturday could genuinely very well b a possibility of release.Β 

Β 

yes I firmly believe if the album is delayed, LMLYLAW will drop on saturday instead

but that's just me guessing, the only ~solid~ info we have from her is that we're gonna listen to LMLYLAW before the cocc video

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

yes I firmly believe if the album is delayed, LMLYLAW will drop on saturday instead

but that's just me guessing, the only ~solid~ info we have from her is that we're gonna listen to LMLYLAW before the cocc video

definitely, i get that. reflecting those thoughts back to u bc it just makes sense.Β 

UV/Honeymoon