Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

11 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I feel like this thread is an aquarium and we are being watched by trolls :oprah3: 

they're seeing us being thirsty for anything, so for the sake of trolling they're throwing fake leaks around and laughing at us :oprah3:

omg why did this actually scare me a little bit

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

12 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

this is what I wanna know exactly. take into consideration the 3 diff types of info she gave already. that could be made towards an album trailer. right now, TJF seems like it's being treated like Cinnamon, so cull those gut instincts n logic w that yeah. but why tease Woman before.. also given the fact she's been very secure w her stuff this time around. 

I think that LMLYLAW will be a sort of buzz single (without a proper video) to quench our thirst in the meanwhile, then I suppose that COCC will be the lead single (since she's shooting a high budget video) and it'll come shortly before the album release...

she's probably shot an homemade video for TJF already but I guess that it'll be just a cute lil fan single after the album drop :eartha2:

Timeline should be:

LMLYLAW audio only

VIOLET...

COCC (track) + video

COCC (album)

... then TJF and maybe another one (or two) single

Lanarat.png

What is going to happen holy shit I'm ready. probably nothing today.... sadly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I think that LMLYLAW will be a sort of buzz single (without a proper video) to quench our thirst in the meanwhile, then I suppose that COCC will be the lead single (since she's shooting a high budget video) and it'll come shortly before the album release...

she's probably shot an homemade video for TJF already but I guess that it'll be just a cute lil fan single after the album drop :eartha2:

Timeline should be:

LMLYLAW audio only

COCC (track) + video

COCC (album)

... then TJF and maybe another one (or two) single

first off, i really hope TJF's not gonna b treated like Cinnamon, bc the potential for it wasn't utilized fully.. 

filming for the title track was done like yesterday, or whenever we got that news, but we dk if that's done or not, so filming must still b going on according to people who're more aware of how filming protocol/ timelines go on this thread. 

I'm calling her Woman bc all those letters for now. Woman's gonna be released earlier. check. and if that (buzz single treatment)'s true, I get SB/GL vibes w its release. so, that could also be valid. 

We need to know how she's gonna b promoting TJF bc that could put everything much into place. b on the lookout for that. 
also, take note of the diff filming locations. we don't have one now, but an album trailer could put a lot into perspective too.

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think the album trailer is going to be released after LMLYLW with that song, TJF and the title track with isuals from the COCC MV and random homemade visuals.

this might make me sound like i'm being a smart ass, but nope gen. patterns show how this is always the case right? bc if so then u might be right.  

UV/Honeymoon

I know she’s in a #betterplace now, but I still want some toxic shit like off to the races and pretty when you cry. Just cause she’s in a better place doesn’t mean I am!!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

4 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I know she’s in a #betterplace now, but I still want some toxic shit like off to the races and pretty when you cry. Just cause she’s in a better place doesn’t mean I am!!! 

backed up two albums, we're in for something if only to watch/listen. cue Art Deco and oh shit yeah gl w that yup. 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

this!!! i want a song to make me cry so hard i can't breathe :w8ing: