Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

backed up two albums, we're in for something if only to watch/listen. cue Art Deco and oh shit yeah gl w that yup. 

I’m sorry I have no idea what this means omg

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I’m sorry I have no idea what this means omg

oh ah um hm lol it was insinuated that LFL was her trying to be more socially open w her work, and NFR, towards melding w pop culture. question to the culture post. it seems like she's been wanting to say things in her own lana way but wasn't able to bc of the prev. sentence. it's like when someone has a lot to say but stays silent for the sake of keeping the quo, but then gets over it bc they're not treated the same and gets over it and want to get back to doing things their own way like before. some kind of reckoning's due. 

tl;dr like being in a relationship/situation for too long when u know it doesn't sit right w you.

UV/Honeymoon

y’all can start being negative after sept 5th happens and if we get nothing by then. there should be no negativity on this thread until the day passes. only manifesting is allowed on this thread. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

y’all can start being negative after sept 5th happens and if we get nothing by then. there should be no negativity on this thread until the day passes. only manifesting is allowed on this thread. :oprah3:

i'll do what i fuckinG want tyvm but I support u yeah 9hRd5Hh.gif SEPTEMBER 5TH 

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

depends on her workload really imo. hate to say it but unlikely. wanna be proved wrong tho ofc 

I don’t think she’ll release the single too far from the album... but when is that? Maybe a snippet next week for a mid-Sept single, followed by a end of October album. 
i don’t see a cover reveal or tracklist as soon as tomorrow. A snippet seems more likely if something is posted. Anyways, her website is having sale, which is usually a sign that new stuff is coming soon!

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Well manifesting doesn’t have a very good track record so far lolll

i’m more of a “let’s be realistic” type of person.

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t think she’ll release the single too far from the album... but when is that? Maybe a snippet next week for a mid-Sept single, followed by a end of October album. 
i don’t see a cover reveal or tracklist as soon as tomorrow. A snippet seems more likely if something is posted. Anyways, her website is having sale, which is usually a sign that new stuff is coming soon!

i think so too. and at this point, it just collectively feels like overkill to tease another snippet 'stead of having it released bc we've already got so much information already (non-ironically and ironically). this is all based off a september rollout, but with the way she's somehow been taking notes of this times record rollout from the nfr thread suggestions, everything she's gonna be posting really is going to be more indicative of her calendar to her fans. and mm yeah the vinyls are outta stock thoooo hahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

18 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I know she’s in a #betterplace now, but I still want some toxic shit like off to the races and pretty when you cry. Just cause she’s in a better place doesn’t mean I am!!! 

Don’t you worry, Lana will have some sad songs on her next album. I always say it’s not a Lana Del Rey record unless you have some sad and depressing songs. 

No one likes it when I say it, but I do believe Lana has had issues with depression, anxiety and sadness. A happy person doesn’t write these kinds of songs.But this is why I relate to Lana.

Considering the fact that she recently went through a break-up, I think it’s safe to say that classic Lana isn’t taking a break anytime soon! 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

You are very delusional. Why would she delay the album to cocctober? It makes no sense. It is not realistic. Well im going to delete my account if nothing will happen. Not even an announcement. Im done waiting for nothing. :oprah3: deluluKing cant stand lies.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

You are very delusional. Why would she delay the album to cocctober? It makes no sense. It is not realistic. Well im going to delete my account if nothing will happen. Not even an announcement. Im done waiting for nothing. :oprah3: deluluKing cant stand lies.

lES36ny.gif

UV/Honeymoon

13 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

bc I'm GAY af. Can the women get some theories on how it is to b loved by a woman? does anyone sense any spite bc fBUSk4x.gif we'd like to know

Of course not all women but in general women are more caring, afectuos and really care about pleasing you 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

40 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah, ‘manifesting’ is a New Age term for wishful thinking.