Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This is exhausting wish she’d just flat out tell us, even her telling us she doesn’t know the date for sure would be nice 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

12-13 hours until her announcing that the record will be available on streaming services at midnight tomorrow! So amazing. 

i love the way you think :spin: you're always bringing positivity and insight onto this forum and it's so appreciated!

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

definitely think the forum's w ya on that forsure. and I'll b honest I wasn't really keeping up w everyone on that bc I know it'll sort itself out, but we'll just have to listen to it to really say anything substantial about it, agree. whether or not the title's pc or not, again, we just gotta wait :dance:

I was just kidding, I think the song title is fine, but for some, even though they haven’t heard the song yet, it’s somehow threateningly un-PC.

Thanks, V.  

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i love the way you think :spin: you're always bringing positivity and insight onto this forum and it's so appreciated!

Ugh I can say the same (and a lot more) about you! :kiss: I love how you’re always ready for the best and even if things don’t work out the way we think, you’re always looking ahead for what’s next and I love it! Birds of a feather, my friend :blush2:

10 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

needed to collect myself right now but im back! anyways are we excited for tomorrow??

Yes! Excited for her announcement 

of the delay 

Just now, Pale Fire said:

pass me the bottle sis!

Hide contents

The bottle of delusion:flop:

Bottle of delusion, please thats more like a full blown Vase that I just said screw it to and filled up with all my hopes for this Queen of nonAnswers.

5 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

team cocctober for the win /s (let's pray for tomorrow)

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'm an October 2nd kinda gal. Too bad the album isn't coming out on October 3rd so we could pull this out.

2 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

this is gonna b so bad. but LMLYLAW. straps and dongs at the merch store? RXR48sg.gif COCCtober's missing OWT poor haRXR48sg.gif

I'm-

5my4plD.gif