Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I can’t wait for the 5th to come and go so we can put this bullshit denialism behind us. No album is coming, at the most LMLYLAW or a date for that is in the realm of possibility.  

I bet some of you will be like ‘maybe she released it in secret somewhere and we have to crack the hidden code in her instagram post’ :facepalm:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

praying for another Cali/TG/LS on this album :crai:

SAMEEE

also off topic but I just discovered your channel and I can't stop listening to your edits :defeated: phenomenal work! :oprah:

zv4Hf7L.png

49 minutes ago, PopMonster said:

What color do you all think the COCC jockstraps will be? Can't wait to see the full COCC merch

it's not about the color that much, those r the vinyls. but more so the material. wet look. mesh. NEON. glow in the dark 7Q6mi57.gif

12 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i will send all the hole pics i need to in order to get this album on the 5th GRETCHEN.gif

r u the scat artist bc-  use wisely 

UV/Honeymoon

It's time to ignore weird BTD-obsessed self aggrandising men who think they're above getting upset about what lana writes about but throw a temper tantrum and call her ugly when she shows her very centrist views because they want her to be a redpilled Lolita figure lmao. 

I like speculation as much as the next person but there's no point in having discussions and writing thinkpieces when all we know is the title, no matter how long the title is lol. I think it's pretty easy to guess what it could be about going from the title, the things she's posted recently of old films and glam, etc, but remember the muscle beach baby thinkpieces when we found out he'd be in the FIIILY/TG video only for it to not be what we expected at all? A whole narrative story was built on here and the video ended up being more of a moodpiece than anything. 

locals only

I'm under the impression LMLYLAW isn't about gender, steretypical gender roles or sexual orientation at all. When I first read the track title, I thought it's about the difference between the love of a woman and a girl. She's a woman now, wanting serious relationship(s) and maybe the man still doesn't want to commit or doesn't want to (or isn't ready to) accept her "grown up" love.

I mostly agree with @LemonadeHeavens interpretations. I think it's about her being able to love deeper and being ready for something serious, something more than just a girlfriend but at the same time not necessarily being a wife. Maybe something in between. A "womanfriend" lol.

That's just my opinion though, I know we don't talk about Francesco anymore but somehow I thought of him an her (she wanted to settle down, he didn't) and even though we got some bs reasons about "busy schedules" in her current break up with Sean, that could also be the reason why it didn't work out. She wanted more and he didn't. But I digress.

lana show us ur cocc we've been waiting patiently! :hooker:

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

50 minutes ago, Doin Time said:

SAMEEE

also off topic but I just discovered your channel and I can't stop listening to your edits :defeated: phenomenal work! :oprah:

Ah! Thank you so much! :crying5:

Can't wait to start making edits of Cocc :trisha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: