Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This basically confirms that the album is coming this week!! #TeamDelusional we won !!:godlaugh::spin::mariah:

Where is the champagne ?!!:kris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, PopMonster said:

She is just messing with us at this point. She said I am going to give something to #TeamDelulu and see how far they can take it for her own giggles. 

OrPp9fK.png
https://willowsoul.com/blogs/numbers/3-reasons-why-you-are-seeing-12-12-the-meaning-of-1212

DlmR3m0.gifDlmR3m0.gifDlmR3m0.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Wait.....I cracked the code:wat:

Today at 12 pm Cali time Lana makes an album announcement + reveals tracklist and cover + drops LMLYLAW as a single 

Then at midnight (12 am cali time)  she will drop the album :dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Footage of #TeamDelusional when the album drops at midnight:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4843598

OiUHEXQ.jpg