Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Β 

ok u right. i'm in the wrong mood today.Β :hair:

Β 

and if everything goes wrongΒ we'll hold each others hands and cry togetherΒ :oprah3:

Β 

tumblr_ptbelaIJD11s535xbo1_540.gifv

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

26 minutes ago, LittleLizzyCookies said:

Manifesting that she will at least give us something.Β :sluttybunny:

Β 

Β 

same! literally anything! a cover, a snippet, a tracklist, a (real) release date (even if just for a first single or mv), some lyrics...lana do not let 9/5 pass by without throwing us a damn bone we're hungry afΒ :crai:

aOaIzH2.gif

I cant imagineΒ it’s coming tomorrow but I will still be very annoyed if she doesn’t say anything else regarding the album. The video she posted this week woulda been hella cute and I’d be hella hypedΒ (I mean I still am, but it’s marred with irritation)Β if she hadn’t given a date. Ultimately she owes us nothing, but I hope she says something regardless.Β 

i don't like her

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

So, this record store in my town, (somewhere in the Netherlands I won't out them btw) sold me NFR 2 days before the release of that album. I went in and very politely asked for Chemtrails. The same guy that sold me NFR, he chuckled and said they didnt have it...told me to come back when it releases. He was being shady about it.Β :smokes3:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

So, this record store in my town, (somewhere in the Netherlands I won't out them btw) sold me NFR 2 days before the release of that album. I went in and very politely asked for Chemtrails. The same guy that sold me NFR, he chuckled and said they didnt have it...told me to come back when it releases. He was being shady about it.Β :smokes3:

what does it mean :0

giphy.gif

so a random record store guy confirmed it by being cheeky, its coming ladiesΒ 4Jx1.gif

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

14 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

let's make a deal and only complain if nothing happenΒ tomorrow, it's still sept 4thΒ :oprah3:

today we manifest our asses offΒ :gurl:

Watch me being an icon tomorrow if we'll actually get the album. And the Yosemite Cult being historical for Lana's stans forever.

tenor.gif?itemid=5372593

Β "Do you rememer how brave wereΒ Delulu's from the Yosemite Cult to trust Lana till the very end?

The way they just got her best album in the right time when they needed it most.

They got it for fun. They got it for them. We got it for the right reasons".

We won't forget.

Mmeow~

remember when lana tweeted on her missdaytona acct months before NFR came out and said "album is done lil b but who knows when it will come out.”? it reminds me of the video she posted from the COCC mv set saying the album will be out "soon". i think she just loves to troll us at this point.Β :glasses:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

*cleanses negative vibes in the air*

giphy.gif

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Β 

The energy this guy gave me just through this post alone makes me want to suck his coccΒ :smokes3:

into your eyesΒ tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifΒ my face remains

For some reason I don't see her just dropping an album orΒ a song at midnight, even if it is a surprise release. I think she'd announce it moments before and drop it during the day.

4 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Β 

The energy this guy gave me just through this post alone makes me want to suck his coccΒ :smokes3:

same my mind pictured him being really hotΒ 

Β 

13 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

It could be like Folklore. They will release it digitally first and CDs two weeks later.

Mfhp.gif

1 minute ago, prettywhenicry said:

It could be like Folklore. They will release it digitally first and CDs two weeks later.

It will be for sure. WHY NOT? What is the reason to delay the album? The only reason could be if Lana wanted to add something to the album and it wasn't finished in time. But hell She really should tell us in her insta video that we have nothing to wait for yet but she didn't. The album is coming VERY soon. Not soon like a month two - this month or even this week.

Β 

Btw. I won't be hyped around her anymore if we won't get anything tomorrow. I will just sometimes in my life listen to her new albums when they'll be released and that's it.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Honey, how do you think I got NFR 2 days early! ??

Β 

Β 

Β 

Jokes aside, he was....sadly straight.Β :crying2:

Straight? Did u ask him if he'd like to date you or what?Β :creepna:

Mmeow~