Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

33 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Sorry, I merged some posts from other thread to this one and the thread title suddenly changed.

Which thread? x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Straight? Did u ask him if he'd like to date you or what? :creepna:

He's married his wife and him own the shop.:bored:  she's a lucky gal! :xcry:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

He's married his wife and time own the shop.:bored:  she's a lucky gal! :xcry:

I know his wife and she wouldn't mind :sass:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Which thread? x 

A new member made a thread asking for the release date of Chemtrails

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

He's married his wife and him own the shop.:bored:  she's a lucky gal! :xcry:

who gets married anymore? snooze, get him jade!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just found out Aurora will be releasing the theme song to The Secret Garden remake so if Lana really goes Houdini on us I will at least have that to hold me. But the tension is IMMENSE! ugh thank god for Aurora as my back up this weekend

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

One day to go! :flop:

"Favourite LDR Song : Mariners apartment complex"

What a beautiful taste. Mac is so underrated... Btw. are you a Cocctober or Delulu?

Mmeow~

I was just thinking about the wizard of oz theory again and while I had been looking at it from the perspective of Lana as Dorothy, I’ve just thought of another direction a wizard of Oz theme could take. What if she’s the wicked witch? I mean Dorothy fell out of nowhere and killed the one witch unintentionally and got all this praise and literally put her in their hall of fame and they gave her the ruby slippers, then the witch of the west shows up to see that the shoes she should’ve got were given to this random girl who doesn’t even know what’s going on. Lana’s always made out to be the villain or the “wicked witch” and everyone’s always trying to “cancel” her, so it would work with Dorothy more representing the newer alt pop girls who get all the praise Lana deserved. I like the Lana as Dorothy theory with her trying to find her way back home from hollyweird better though, but it’s interesting how it can work either way. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

1077 pages, no cover, no CONFRIMED date, no tracklist, no sampler, no singles, no pre-order, no leaks 

what is wrong with us :toofloppy:

SEPTEMBER 5TH IS A FK CONFIRMED DATE. GOD DAMN COCCTOBERS. STOP

Mmeow~