Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

SEPTEMBER 5TH IS A FK CONFIRMED DATE. GOD DAMN COCCTOBERS. STOP

I've always been a strong stan of faith, strong like a bomb, not delicate like a flower 

but I need her to hug me while I cry and tell me again and whisper hush bb everything's gonna be oké chile cocc is coming on Sept 5th you're pretty when you cry but you don't ever have to

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

lana may not be releasing cocc today.. but at least i’m getting cocc from my boyfriend later :diva:

:crai:I want some COCC too...

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

I've always been a strong stan of faith, strong like a bomb, not delicate like a flower 

but I need her to hug me while I cry and tell me again and whisper hush bb everything's gonna be oké chile cocc is coming on Sept 5th you're pretty when you cry but you don't ever have to

:crai::crying4:

Mmeow~

Hello, everyone,

I know these times are already stressful enough so I just wanna preface this by reminding everyone that life still goes on even if things don’t work out the way that we want them to, and that we all have the strength within us to keep trudging along. <3

That being said, if this record doesn’t come out tonight, let’s just remind ourselves that this doesn’t mean it’s not ever going to come out! In fact, the waiting period can make things feel fun and dynamic, especially during these times that can feel so stagnant already! Lana always comes through with her music that often helps us get through whatever we’re going through and right now we need her music more than ever - I have faith the album is coming tonight because here are the facts:

1.  She announced September 5th in a written account, unprovoked - previous release dates either did not come from her or she was likely guesstimating them because she was asked on the spot. 

2. In her IG video, she didn’t say the album wouldn’t be coming on September 5th. Reading between the lines can make all the difference, and picking up on context clues can change your whole argument. However, she did say that we’d hear LMLYLAW before we saw the COTCC video, implying that both will be released before the album, but it’s possible she meant that there would be a video for LMLYLAW and she was vague on purpose because she wanted the release of the album to be a “surprise”. 

3. The general public and fans who don’t go on LanaBoards or other social media sites (which there still are a lot of) probably still think the album is coming tonight - now, I’ll admit, signs aren’t pointing to that happening, but I’m sure everything will come in due time over the next month. 

So while I’m really not more of a “delulu” than I am a realist - I’m in the middle :mj:, I do think that we should just be mindful of the fact that everything right now is a little bit more weird than usual  and that we should practice kindness to others, Lana and her team, and most importantly, ourselves.

Sending love and light - and hopefully I’ll see you on the other side of midnight with the album! And if I don’t, then we just have all that much to look forward to! :blush3: keep your head up!

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm starting to lose hope, i may have to turn to the darkside aka #TeamRealistic

Multifandoom Shippertrash — Imagine trying to bring Anakin back from the  dark... | Dark side star wars, Star wars gif, Star wars anakin

i'm sorry for letting my team down.

it's funny how some things can change in a day... or even in an hour...

Don't leave us!! Don't give up until it's September 6th !!!   

Already found some footage of us bopping to Tulsa Jesus  Freak  at midnight!!

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hello, everyone,

I know these times are already stressful enough so I just wanna preface this by reminding everyone that life still goes on even if things don’t work out the way that we want them to, and that we all have the strength within us to keep trudging along. <3

That being said, if this record doesn’t come out tonight, let’s just remind ourselves that this doesn’t mean it’s not ever going to come out! In fact, the waiting period can make things feel fun and dynamic, especially during these times that can feel so stagnant already! Lana always comes through with her music that often helps us get through whatever we’re going through and right now we need her music more than ever - I have faith the album is coming tonight because here are the facts:

1.  She announced September 5th in a written account, unprovoked - previous release dates either did not come from her or she was likely guesstimating them because she was asked on the spot. 

2. In her IG video, she didn’t say the album wouldn’t be coming on September 5th. Reading between the lines can make all the difference, and picking up on context clues can change your whole argument. However, she say that we’d hear LMLYLAW before we saw the COTCC video, implying that both will be released before the album, but it’s possible she meant that there would be a video for LMLYLAW and she was vague on purpose because she wanted the release of the album to be a “surprise”. 

3. The general public and fans who don’t go on LanaBoards or other social media sites (which there still are a lot of) probably still think the album is coming tonight - now, I’ll admit, signs aren’t pointing to that happening, but I’m sure everything will come in due time over the next month. 

So while I’m really not more of a “delulu” than I am a realist - I’m in the middle :mj:, I do think that we should just be mindful of the fact that everything right now is a little bit more weird than usual  and that we should practice kindness to others, Lana and her team, and most importantly, ourselves.

Sending love and light - and hopefully I’ll see you on the other side of midnight with the album! And if I don’t, then we just have all that much to look forward to! :blush3: keep your head up!

Guys, even Lana is giving up on herself. Forget it, the album is not coming out, unfortunately 

0YnL0Kf.gif