venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

Wow this sounds like it will be a great feature and the cover is surprisingly great lol. It definitely looks like it is an unpublished shot repurposed from 2019 but we will see

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, electra said:

https://www.newsstand.co.uk/192-other-magazines/98-subscribe-to-music-week-magazine-subscription.aspx

it will be easier for most people to grab it through newsstand when they update the issue!

Thank you!! This let me buy the single upcoming issue but with delivery to the states it was total $26, worth it as I don’t see any other way to get it in the states

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

49ec26edaf43f33aa4bc01b14c011129.jpg

Music Week is delighted to reveal Lana Del Rey as the cover star of our new monthly print edition.

In our huge cover feature, Music Week speaks to the revered artist and songwriter as she prepares to release her brilliant, eagerly-anticipated new album Chemtrails Over The Country Club. Arriving hot on the heels of her critically-acclaimed, No.1 album Norman Fucking Rockwell! in 2019, not to mention 2020’s poetry collection/spoken word LP Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass, we meet an artist on a red hot streak. In a wide-ranging conversation, Lana talks about the making of the record with Jack Antonoff, songwriting, how to deal with fame, plus how she fought to be understood as an artist, not a music industry trend.

https://www.musicweek.com/media/read/lana-del-rey-stars-on-the-cover-of-the-new-edition-of-music-week/082809

OUT OF THE BLUE but who cares, she's the boss :deadbanana:

On 3/12/2021 at 2:15 PM, Trash Magic said:

Wow this sounds like it will be a great feature and the cover is surprisingly great lol. It definitely looks like it is an unpublished shot repurposed from 2019 but we will see

I'm convinced it's from this shoot (LA Times cover, shot by Jay L. Clendenin)

image0.png

z445hpI.png

I like the simplicity of the cover , it makes me feel calm . I also really liked the MOJO one  I liked the darker theme and I also found it so rewarding for her that she could be in the cover among other  legends like the Beatles , Oasis etc

( I hope I am making sense)

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆