venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

4 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

i think she abandoned the Christmas covers album, simply because she never mentioned it after her initial announcement, which was just in passing anyway, so i think its possible that the two albums she's working on are;

1- the country covers album 

2- LDR8

The covers album from Christmastime is probably the same thing as the country covers album. When she said “American standards and classics”, we assumed she meant jazz standards, but she probably meant traditional country and folk songs, maybe some blues.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Just now, recklessdaughter said:

The covers album from Christmastime is probably the same thing as the country covers album. When she said “American standards and classics”, we assumed she meant jazz standards, but she probably meant traditional country and folk songs, maybe some blues.

good point!! ur probably right actually, I can't see why she would make two separate cover albums in such a short time span, so if this is the case we truly won cuz it means LDR8 is in the works :sass:

17 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

i think she abandoned the Christmas covers album, simply because she never mentioned it after her initial announcement, which was just in passing anyway, so i think its possible that the two albums she's working on are;

1- the country covers album 

2- LDR8

she has mentioned it?? For Mojo magazine she said she has two albums (a country and folk) 

i really think it’s still coming 

and everyone has said she was gonna retire since UV when she said she ran out of things to write about..but she’s a writer, she writes. She writes. 

I can’t believe I’ll be holding the album on Friday!!! It’s been such a long time coming and a beautiful collection of ART

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

she has mentioned it?? For Mojo magazine she said she has two albums (a country and folk) 

i really think it’s still coming 

and everyone has said she was gonna retire since UV when she said she ran out of things to write about..but she’s a writer, she writes. She writes. 

I can’t believe I’ll be holding the album on Friday!!! It’s been such a long time coming and a beautiful collection of ART

oooh i completely forgot!! well who knows what will happen, but you are right, i still have the impression she has been writing anyway 

17 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

I'm sorry but didn't she talk about two albums in an recent interview? The covers one and one with Nikkie. Could the two albums she talks about be them or could they be filled with totally new music?

She mentioned doing a country cover album and a folk cover album in the Mojo magazine article.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

58 minutes ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

Lana has joked/talked before about wanting to do her shows with a hologram, so she wouldn't have to perform anymore 

This could be it

exactly my thought haha 

Everybody’s different but, for me, my first 10 years of writing were more like journalling so I needed to hash things out with just one person who could put the right bottom underneath my top melodies and words.

why does it sound like shes not leaving Jack anytime soon:eek3:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

why does it sound like shes not leaving Jack anytime soon:eek3:

nononoono she also mentioned rick and justin in the same paragraph PLEASE i have to have faith she's not going to stick with 100% jack for that long cw11xER.png

sUcVobB.png