venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

19 minutes ago, gogodancer said:

Anyone know what UK stores might have the magazine? I kept refreshing newsstand looking for it to come up and then all of a sudden it just jumped straight to sold out which was annoying

Tesco’s or Sainsbury’s always have music mags I always get mines from there :)

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

On 3/20/2021 at 8:18 PM, Roll With me said:

Just saw some of you were talking about The Revenge of Lana Del Rey a few days ago and now she just announced the album saying she wants revenge...

:oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah:

The manifestation is real

21 hours ago, National Anthem said:

anyone have an updated link where I can buy this?

I couldn't find it in any shops or online so I rang the number they gave on their website and was able to order a copy for UK delivery just 2 days ago : )

To purchase individual subscriptions or single issues contact: 
Customer Services +44 (0) 20 8955 7020, musicweek@abacusemedia.com

Found here: https://www.musicweek.com/subscribe 

19 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

I couldn't find it in any shops or online so I rang the number they gave on their website and was able to order a copy for UK delivery just 2 days ago : )

Found here: https://www.musicweek.com/subscribe 

oh nice!!! I’m in the US and don’t have international calling sadly though.

I did the email request a couple weeks ago and got this response :/

“Good afternoon,
Thank you for your email. 
Whilst we are all currently remotely working we are unable to process single orders as we are unable to get into our offices to send single issues out to customers.”

H0bDaqU.gif

12 hours ago, National Anthem said:

“Good afternoon,
Whilst we are all currently remotely working we are unable to process single orders as we are unable to get into our offices to send single issues out to customers.”

Oh I'm sorry, I don't know why I just assumed you were in the UK. Ah that sucks! It also doesn't really make sense since they can evidently take orders over the phone.

I don't know why this magazine is so difficult to purchase, it's like they don't want to make any money on it... 

13 hours ago, National Anthem said:

“Good afternoon,

just use newsstand.co.uk

image.png

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I get my Lana magazines from here! They ship quickly and they’re still in stock at the moment!

https://www.yourcelebritymagazines.com/collections/lana-del-rey/products/music-week-magazine-april-2021-lana-del-rey

thank you!!! Dang it’s expensive there. I think I’ll wait a bit and see if it’s somewhere else cheaper.

H0bDaqU.gif

6 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

thank you!!! Dang it’s expensive there. I think I’ll wait a bit and see if it’s somewhere else cheaper.

music week is an expensive magazine per se, its not like theyre inflating the prices. you probably wont find it for cheaper... id buy now rather than wait and regret it later if it sells out

image.png

6 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

No worries!! It is unfortunately and I think the resale price as the months/years go by will only increase :// hopefully you’re able to get your hands on it soon though! 

Received a package from Newsstand this morning, and it's the St. Vincent cover, not Lana's :ohno: I'm a recent fan of Annie's work so I'm not that mad tbh, but still.

In the confirmation email sent March 12th,  there is this blurb: Please note: If the expected batch date is within the next 7 days, there is a chance we will deliver the issue that follows based on the performance of importers and suppliers. In these instances we will gladly refund your purchase should you wish us to.

Has anyone else received the St. Vincent cover, or did you get Lana's?