venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

I can't wait 'til she randomly drops the title on March 19th. :lmaoney:

:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The 18 months backup title thing made me think of rona and Grenadine Quarantine.

It probably isn't that, but I'm sure she thinks rona has lasted 18 months, so you never know

I feel like her secret plan or whatever might be a movie or documentary. My other thought was a residency but she doesn't like performing live enough to do that, and I doubt very much she'd like performing in the same place over and over.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So we knew she has the covers album 

Then we have the poetry book 

And she already has her two next albums in her mind 

We are going to get fed:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

29 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

so Lana just said shes recording two albums, see yall on the album announcement on the 19th :cryney2:

tbh i believe at least one of those 2 is the cover album she promised us for christmas, and the 2nd album might very well be her country-cover album with the songs she did w/ Nikki Lane... unless the cover & the country album are the same project

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

tbh i believe at least one of those 2 is the cover album she promised us for christmas, and the 2nd album might very well be her country-cover album with the songs she did w/ Nikki Lane... unless the cover & the country album are the same project

omg....... she said she has a country cover and a folky cover albums coming...... the 2 albums are them :sadcore6:

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 hour ago, electra said:

what the fuck @Elle open the LDR8 pre-release immediately

vinyl color burnt sienna calling it 

42 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Flying Slightly Under the Fighter Jets, out September 2022

ETA:

“Initially I was a bit like, ‘There’s no strategy here!’” he laughs. “To my brain, I was like, ‘That’s not how you do things!’ But then you realise that’s how you do things if you’re Lana, and that’s what her fans love. It comes directly from her. You realise she’s right. She knows her audience better than anyone.”

:scoff:

if she knew her fans she'd know we hate her ! love U mowoma

1 hour ago, HyperVelvet said:

"a secondary title"

So her main focus will be country now :eek3:

WOW I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt as always, everything she touches turns to gold

That got me a little bit concerned as well :hype: but I know she never disappoints with her music 

So according to the article we are going to get 2 cover albums + another poetry book + 2 albums that she has in mind?

(or am I dumb and i didn't get that right?)

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, AlexVirtuell said:

(“She talks to her fans for ages on Instagram Live”).

girl fucking when

I think one of those album will be more angry & country & rock and includes some screamo songs because of all the controversities & shit (pandemic , the Scammys & break up with Sean ) she went through over the last year & even this year ( getting missunderstood by Complex after the Annie Mac interview)

The other album  will be more peaceful & is about finding true love ( Clay) & getting engaged.

Dealer & Roses Bloom For You will  find a home finally :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I think one of those album will be more angry & country & rock and includes some screamo songs because of all the controversities & shit (pandemic & break up with Sean ) she went through over the last year & even this year ( getting missunderstood by Complex after the Annie Mac interview)

The other album  will be more peaceful & is about finding true love ( Clay) & getting engaged.

Dealer & Roses Bloom For You will  find a home finally :krylie:

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

Imagine the power if she called the next album Dealer though :oprah:

god I would die for a more rock and screamo album titled dealer from her next to a softer one with a rich production :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

if this is the case we lost so fucking bad :bye:

i luv lana's covers but nothing will top her original songs

i can't wait til she moves on from jack,,, he's great but i'd like to see Lana's music spiced up a bit

so how long do u guys think it will be before lana announces her next album (not the cover albums)

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I love that no titles were revealed  this time. Intriguing enough without saying too much. 

Don’t worry she’s just waiting for the 19th :mj:

Lanarat.png