venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

47 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

I'm sorry but didn't she talk about two albums in an recent interview? The covers one and one with Nikkie. Could the two albums she talks about be them or could they be filled with totally new music?

It’s unclear. I understood that it was the folk cover album and another cover album with new songs, that album being country. But who knows with her?

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

UGHHH im so intrigued. what could this idea she had in mind for years be? it can’t be a virtual concert since im sure that’s something she might not want to do. maybe a documentary? Do you guys have any ideas?

hoping it would be documentary cause we saw chuck and charlie filming something during nfr tour or might be just the musical

I think Canyonlands would be a really cool album name given the western/country direction she wants to go in

Spoiler

Or something like Annie Fucking Oakley :delicious:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I would love to hear a Lana record produced by the guy who produced Alexandra Savior’s second album, The Archer. The production is sooooo good and SO Lana. And just as a side note, if you’re like me and just can’t get enough of Ultraviolence n wish Lana would return to that sound/lyricism, Savior’s discography reaaaaally hits that spot :icant:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

30 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I would love to hear a Lana record produced by the guy who produced Alexandra Savior’s second album, The Archer. The production is sooooo good and SO Lana. And just as a side note, if you’re like me and just can’t get enough of Ultraviolence n wish Lana would return to that sound/lyricism, Savior’s discography reaaaaally hits that spot :icant:

I think a record produced by them would sound amazing, but I also don’t think she *needs* to go back to that sound. I would argue that a big part of the reason the record sounds the way it does is because she was in a different stage of life - a different mindset, a different person if you will. And the records she’s putting out later in life are in line with who she is now. IMHO she really served with COCC :gurl:

15 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I adore UV and would like a taste of it again, but at the same time one of the things I love most about Lana is her evolution(s) between each release, and how that shows in her music.

Thank you for this recommendation, I’m listening to The Archer right now and it’s already a dream. Really loving this :wub: And she’s a local Portland girl :,)

13 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

I think the record produced by them would sound amazing, but I also don’t think she *needs* to go back to that sound. I would argue that a big part of the reason the record sounds the way it does is because she was in a different stage of life - a different mindset, a different person if you will. And the records she’s putting out later in life are in line with who she is now. IMHO she really served with COCC :gurl:

Yes cocc was her biggest serve since honeymoon

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

26 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Please no country album ? I fear she’ll lose me for an era 

Girl cocc proved that she can do any genre and blow us away:oprah3: 

Spoiler

I’m still shaking :trisha: