venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

If it means she’s gonna keep pumping out albums I’m down :beyonce:

I’ll take one album of covers ranging from beautiful folk, to Americana, to traditional county, I’ll take one album rife with drama reflecting on her recent controversies, please and thank you. :hottie:

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

wait what if that plan she had for years is digitally rereleasing aka?:raven: she got back on her lizzy facebook account last week

I missed this. Got a link?

10 hours ago, Elle said:

oh no uh...... SKKKK well I guess LDR8 Pre-Pre-Release Thread coming to LanaBoards.com March 19th :toofunny:

we knew this was gonna happen hahahahahahahaha god i fucking love lana for this.....

what do y'all think the vinyl color will be? :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I hope she pulls a beach house and releases 2 very distinct but amazing albums within a single year :creep: 

the first would be lush and dreamy, her depression cherry, vast space and romance. Roses Bloom for You 

The second as the punchy, noisy, grainy antithesis. Dealer, long guitar breaks, scuzzy soundscapes that feel a lil seedy and irreverent, like a back alley, full of longing and desire. 

The two together would be like this mega lana epoch, some hegelian dynamic that ultimately births her into her new synthesis, ldr10, some crazy curveball that flings her into the stratosphere forever, some sound we could never ever expect... something totally absurdist and surreal... yeah I'm getting ahead of myself here 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

realistically the cover albums will never come, behind the iron gates will be announced then pushed back a few months, she'll start teasing the new album towards the end of this year and it'll come out at the end of 2022 or early 2023. that's just how she works :fact:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

The way some of us have better ideas for LDR8 than probably Lana herself :eek3:

Edited by HyperVelvet
My autocorrection keeps betraying me

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

This interview sure makes one thing evident: she is the one with the hands on the wheel. And thank God! True, her promo and pre-releases will probably be as messy as the ones we had for three albums now,  but it's the price to pay to have that quality on her albums (like, seriously, who else would put out a video for White Dress when it has zero commercial appeal?). 

17 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its a broadway musical with her songs. Thats what she is thinking for years :grinds:

They talked about that "secret project" or whatever when they were asked about the possibility of Lana doing a broadcasted concert. I'd say it's maybe a documentary (would truly love that we would get one!)

1 hour ago, theviolence said:

I hope she pulls a beach house and releases 2 very distinct but amazing albums within a single year :creep: 

the first would be lush and dreamy, her depression cherry, vast space and romance. Roses Bloom for You 

The second as the punchy, noisy, grainy antithesis. Dealer, long guitar breaks, scuzzy soundscapes that feel a lil seedy and irreverent, like a back alley, full of longing and desire. 

The two together would be like this mega lana epoch, some hegelian dynamic that ultimately births her into her new synthesis, ldr10, some crazy curveball that flings her into the stratosphere forever, some sound we could never ever expect... something totally absurdist and surreal... yeah I'm getting ahead of myself here 

That literally sounds like a dream . This was worded  perfectly:flutter:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆