venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

Can she come up with something else to talk about though? She's talking about that stuff since NFR and I think nobody really cares anymore. Plus, I'm afraid it will be another ugly controversy ...

The cover art is cute but pretty bland and devoid of any interesting artistic concept. More like something a freelance-counselor would upload on their website.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

7 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Wait. Who did the cover? Is that IPhone X portrait mode? The blurring is harsh near her head and her sleeve is getting blurred a bit so it's clearly artificial. 

I think they blurred it in post so that the text wouldn’t get drowned out but it’s definitely serving intern with no photoshop experience :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

54 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Plus, we speak to legendary songwriter Rick Nowels – who has worked with Lana on all of her albums to date – about their studio experiences together. 

:wowcry:

Yesssss. I miss Rick lol.

Okay who is subscribed? It says available on the 12th lol. Does that mean it will be digitally available? If so we need this interview uploaded today lol. I’m really excited to hear from Rick. I feel like he is so insightful when talking about Lana. 

1 hour ago, D3vilboy said:

I'm excited to see what Rick has to say about their studio time together, he's always very insightful. 

Lol I literally posted this on the mag thread and came and saw this here. Yessss.  I agree and am very excited to hear what he has to say.  

I remember a few months ago when TAP Management had a part in the newest issue with a little Lana interview, I managed to get the entire issue on their web without even paying or getting a free trial (which is still posible I think), but I don't remember how I did it

My brain literally can’t comprehend this image. What is she resting on? is it the wall?

edit: nvm after seeing the hq I now understand she’s leaning on a table or bench or something

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

18 minutes ago, lanafuckingdelrey said:

wow maybe they're actually trying this time, usually one of her managers will post 3-4 days after the cover reveal lol

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

"Chemtrails is being at a standstill.... of trying to figure out what the next move in life was"

That's exactly what I've taken from COCC so far. I think she's trying to be as authentic as she can, going back to her roots, even further back than we usually get. I think she's done her best to sing about what her life is really about so she can have a fresh start, led by her music.

She's probably really trying to transform herself. She knows now that she can't change how the media portrays her (in her head anyway :oic2:) so she's just going to do what she can and I hope she really finds her way again. She should do what she is best at, not what she is poorest at (i.e. trying to explain herself).

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Plus, we speak to legendary songwriter Rick Nowels – who has worked with Lana on all of her albums to date – about their studio experiences together. 

:wowcry:

can’t they kidnap him already and force both of them into a studio ? :yawn: