venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

Let's hope Lana mentions LDR8 in this new interview. I remember when NFR dropped and she announced WHF (COCC) the same day I believe?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think it’s cool their going to talk about COCC (obviously) but then look back to her older work and talk to Rick too!! Very excited for this interview, it seems to cover more of the artistic side (her songwriting process was mentioned) than just her rise to fame or daily life now.

As much as I love the MOJO article, I want to hear more about her thought process making COCC and where she’ll go next - like Annie Mac had asked about before the roof repair guy showed up! :thumb3:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Let's hope Lana mentions LDR8 in this new interview. I remember when NFR dropped and she announced WHF (COCC) the same day I believe?

she also did the same when UV dropped, the same week she name dropped Music To Watch Boys To

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

As painful as it is to sit through a pre release waiting and waiting once she’s given us info, if she doesn’t give us anything about her next new music I’m pretty sure this will be the first time since she announced bartender at the Grammys in the pitchfork interview in winter 2018 that we have no idea what is coming next :trisha:

3 minutes ago, VeniceBiatch said:

since we're already thinking about the next album, i want her to do JAZZ. i want to hear saxophones baby

Yes! Also some swing. Something old-timey and romantic :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, VeniceBiatch said:

since we're already thinking about the next album, i want her to do JAZZ. i want to hear saxophones baby

I’d love Lana to do a full on jazz album. It’d be a real dream. 

We will probably get a covers album and maybe Behind Iron Gates this year.

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised to have another original Lana album in the time frame we have been getting them, the last few.  I’d say max, two years. But prob closer to yr and a half. 

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

We will probably get a covers album and maybe Behind Iron Gates this year. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised to have another original Lana album in the time frame we have been getting them the last few.  

i am more excited for BTIG than ever– wondering if it'll tie in closely to COOC like Violet did with NFR. and hope we get it this year! which i think is likely (or early '22) given that she's busy doing edits now.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

is the interview available anywhere? 

2 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Is it out on digital yet??

Not yet. But maybe someone here will find a way to leak it like Interview in September :creepna3: